-----

After the class was over, everyone lined up and exited the room one by one. Wan Suchun poked Shao Boya's waist when Shao Boya was about to exit.

" What? "

Wan Suchun held her barbie doll and blinked her eyes. " What are you going to perform? "

Shao Boya fell silent. He doesn't know what to do regarding that matter.

" Heaven knows. " Shao Boya shrugged his shoulders and turned his back to step out of the room.

Wan Suchun furrowed her brows in confusion. She turned to look at her bestfriend , Tian Huailing, and asked. " What's Heaven Knows? Do we know this song? "

Tian Huailing, the one who had a crush on Shao Boya scratched the back of her nape shyly and shook her head, two pig tails swaying left and right, and responded. "I-i don't know, b-but I'll ask mom if she knows what Heaven Knows is. "

----

" What would you perform? "

He and Shao Boya walked together in the side street as they return home. In the middle of walking, Lin GenXin asked Shao Boya out of curiosity.

Shao Boya focused his gaze forward and spoke in a barely audible voice. " None. "

Lin GenXin scratched the back of his head and commented. " Well... Aren't you going to perform some little moves to impress our classmates. "

Shao Boya responded nonchalantly. " I can still breathe even if I don't perform. "

" ... " This little man ... Lin GenXin really wanna know what's inside the head of this stoic child.

" Are ... Are you shy? "

Hearing what Lin GenXin said. Shao Boa frowned and finally turned his head in his direction to direct a gaze of amusement to him, but it is mixed with sarcasm. " Me? Shy? Hah... I'm speechless. Why would I feel shy in front of people who'm I don't care about or whatever. "

He's indeed shy... Lin GenXin.

Lin GenXin directed a weird gaze at Shao Boya.

Shao Boya pushed Lin GenXin's face away and clicked his tongue in irritation. " Stop looking at me like that, weirdo. "

Lin GenXin immediately woke his sense and nodded foolishly. Lin GenXin scratched the back of his neck, and felt ashamed of himself.

What am I doing, staring at my idol so intensely.

Did he notice it?

The two little boys went silent and proceeded to focus on walking home. They were silent the whole time and Lin GenXin doesn't dare look at Shao Boya anymore out of shyness. When they returned home and had just opened the door.

The two little guy witnessed a surprising scenario inside.

Little Yu and Mommy Lu, facing the sofa where the phone was on stand by, are dancing as they follow the steps playing on the screen.

" Ah Yu, step forward, then one two , single single, double, to the left! To the left! To the right to the right! Ahuh~! Go on! Show teacher what you've got. Sway your hips beybeh! Yeah yeah, hands up in the air , wave and swoosh! Fist bump!!! Yeaaaah~ "

The pair of mother and daughter immediately jumped in celebration as they bounced up and down while doing high fives repeatedly.

Mother Lu seems to have turned 10 years younger than before. The previous gloominess and seriousness upon her face hid beneath, and are now replaced by the current liveliness, seemingly having moved on from her past.