'I'm not stressed I'm just...' I try to find a synonym for stressed that doesn't exactly mean stressed.

'Stressed?' She laughs but I don't argue this time. 'Wanna play truth or dare or something cheesy like that,'

'I can't with truth or dare. I'm never honest whenever I play that game and most of the time I refuse do do the dares I'm given,' I'm honest with myself. Then again most of the tasks or questions I'm given are almost inhumane whenever I play it with my friends.

'Never have I ever?' She thinks of a different game but I give her the same answer. 'Okay then... are your parents home right now?'

Sitting up to look at me, I shake my head. Neither of them are home until tomorrow anyways. Before I can ask why, she gets up and leaves the room without explaining anything to me. Ten or so minutes go by and I consider getting up to go find her but she comes back in. Looking at what she's holding I almost laugh.

'What? You're the one who said you're never honest,' she clicks two shot cups together. 'Whenever you don't want to answer a question or you don't do the dare the you need to take a shot,'

'That one is really strong Katie.' I look at the alcohol bottle that she chose. I know because I was hanging out with Damon once and we definitely overestimated out tolerance.

'Then you're going to have to actually play the game this time,' she sits across from me. 'You know that you have to take any of it if you actually play,'

'What happened to never drinking again?' I remind her but she just smiles.

'Yeah well I trust you. I know that nothing bad will happen if I'm intoxicated around you,' she brushes it off but her words latch onto me for a few seconds longer.

Keeping my eyes on her, I agree. Her questions are most likely no where near as bad as most of my friends anyways. Thale once asked me to grope some random girl without asking.

'Okay I'll go first, Truth.'

'Let's start with something simple,' she thinks for a moment. 'How many crushes have you actually had?'

'Like four?' I try to think back. 'I liked these two girls in the seventh grade and one in freshman year. I'm not really sure how I felt about Lilah but I know it was something at the time. You where the first crush I had but it was ages ago.'

Admitting it, I don't feel the need to lie. She has a whole book which would say otherwise if I did lie anyways. Plus it's something that I used to feel not what I currently feel so it's fine.

'Truth or Dare,' I ask her.

'Dare.'

'I dare you to text Noah and say-,' I try to explain my dare but before I can she cuts me off.

'I'm taking a shot.' She opens the bottle which makes me chuckle under my breath.

'Two shots if it's a dare.' I wave my hand.

'Two? I thought you said this was strong.' She blinks at me.

'You don't have to take it remember,' I use her logic against her which makes her smile.

'Your turn Colton. Truth or dare.'

Feeling a little scared, I don't know if I want to even participate in this game anymore. I should've been nicer since the look on her face is deceiving.

'Which one is the safer option,' I frown but she just purses her lips and shrugs. 'Okay then I chose dare.'

'I dare you to call the first girl in your contacts to come over.' She elaborates. 'Say something super sexual.'