Goodbye Murphy

Easton had already adjusted and signaled Ray of whim he was speaking with. Still speaking with Officer Flynn, he snaps his fingers telling Ray to go get the boys, "the issue here is high profile, sir,"

"We understand, but the entire Command center, CIA, and President of the United States have dedicated a lot to stopping this Norman… "

"I'm sorry to say this sir, and I know you won't like to hear it but rumors hovering around Heaven says the U.S government and the United States President have illegal hands in the matter,"

"Easton, I understand that you've been through a lot in there but a scandal on the U.S President is…"

"I'm gonna leave that for the CIA to decide but right now we have something different and more serious to focus on,"

"Which is?"

"Norman is not a human"

"Woo, that's fascinating. Can you elaborate please,"

"Well, an excellent autistic doctor here Dr. Murphy, has found out Norman downloaded Blockchain technology into his brains. And for him to do that he needed to exchange his blood with Quicetine and the rest of whatever he mixed,"

"Ok…"

"Unfortunately, the blockchain technology was too much for his brains. So he divided it into someone else. Someone unknown for now,"

"lol…just lol,"

"I'm not finished," Easton said, "we think all primary activities are controlled by the ghost Norman while the real Norman does the secondary task,"

"What about the red button? Found anything about that yet,"

"That's totally a lie there's no red button or anything that looks red here. Well, there's one thing that's here, performing the task that the red button performs,"

"What's that?"

"Norman? Whatever he says the robots obey. And one funny truth about the whole matter is that if; you hurt him the robot goes rogue for 30 minutes, bites, and turns as many as possible into raw materials,"

"Well, we won't hurt him, we will kill him,"

"Worse - they run made for life,"

"When you say they, you mean…?

"The robots sir,"

"Woo, so how do we stop what's driving to the outside world, because we've run out of options,"

"Still working on it,"

"Work fast, we don't have enough time,"

"Aye sir,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning came and Ria walked into the gaming center and found Norman's investor friends. Initially, she went on a mission to find out the ghost of Norman but later meet Norman's wife, "can't remember the last time I saw,"

"Me too," Mrs. Peter answered,

"You've grown bigger," Ria ran her eyes through her body a minute, "and you're boy, how's he,"

"Yeah, Norman Jnr," she says, "he's fine, but on lockdown,"

"I came to play poll, I guess," Ria said smiling,

"Ria, you're not just my friend we're stuck with the same problem now. Norman,"

Ria sighs, "I don't know what to say. But believe me when I say he forced, even threatened to kill my friends,"

"I know, the rumor monger wrote about it,"

"Yeah…I'm saddened though," Ria said, "what are you here anyways?"