In front of them, the police rushed over the tree they were throwing, blocking the road to prevent the bus from moving forward.

    The bus was already surrounded, and the police shouted with their horns outside, "Please stay calm, if you have any needs, you can tell us. As long as you don't hurt the hostages, we can talk!"    

    There was no reply, the monitor in the car was cut by Quan Ge. He hid behind the passenger, his body kept twitching, and he couldn't tell whether it was excessive excitement or pain, bang, the gun went off.

    Now, no one dared to scream, silently fear and cry.

    Yu Juan was so frightened that his legs seemed to lose his intuition.

    He had to think about it, if he died here without being cremated, after 24 hours, his body would return to the appearance of a mermaid, and he would die in peace.

    Well, dissected, soaked in formalin.

    Yu Juan was digging at his legs, he didn't want to, he didn't want to be dissected, it was too painful.

    When his eyes were hazy with tears, Yu Juan's blurred vision seemed to see a somewhat familiar profile face. Before he had time to think about it and take a closer look, he was frightened by Brother Quan.

    "Don't scream!" Another shot rang out.

    He had no demand or targeted revenge. He killed anyone casually, and all the people in this car would be buried with him.

    The sniper was already in place, but he hid so tightly that he didn't reveal a single point. The policemen were sweating nervously and didn't dare to blink for fear of missing the opportunity.

    Twenty-five living people, and one child, they had seen the child injured before the surveillance was destroyed.

    He's still so young, he can't even talk about pain.

    "Please stay calm!" I don't know if I'm saying it to the gangster or the hostage, calm down, don't provoke this demon, calm down, protect yourself, and wait for the opportunity.

    They must be rescued safely.

    Duan Rong was walking in wind, but the security behind him couldn't stop him. "I called the police! I broke into the house!"

    This is the address where Chen Lingan rented a house. He went straight from the main entrance, turned in in front of the two security guards, and went straight to Chen Ling'an's house.

    Xu Fu was also anxious about the carjacking case, and wanted to quickly finish investigating Chen Ling'an's house and go to the scene, "We are the people from the public security system, handling the case!"

    The security guard's responsibility was on him, and he also shouted, "Where's the search warrant?!"

    The  voice just fell, there was a loud noise. Duan Rong had kicked the door open with one foot, Xu Fu looked at the security guard and climbed the stairs with all his strength.

    Simply perverted!

    Running together, they were delayed for a few seconds, Duan Rong had already gone up to the seventh floor and kicked the door.

    Xu Fu was fine, young, and one step ahead of the security guard. "Second brother! What's the situation?"

    Holding a rolled up blue sheet, he passed Xu Fu, "Go, go to the scene."

    Xu Fu followed without stopping. Fortunately, he still remembered the poor security guard and the door, and he didn't know how to take it out from his wallet. Anyway, he threw it away, "I'm sorry, we lost the door!"

     The security guard wanted to cry without tears, "This is not my door..."

    Duan Rong called Liao Qing while going downstairs, "You guys are going to hurry now. Go to the scene, once the armed police control the scene and the hostages are rescued, they will arrest people."

    Liao Qing's heart tightened, "Who to arrest?"

    Duan Rong spit out a name in a cold voice, "Chen Ling'an."

    Liao Qing knew that Duan Rong had already said his name. It was almost impossible to get out of the phone.

    He didn't care about the details on the phone. I made a gesture to let Deputy Yan and a few policemen drive, "Okay, let's go now."

    Time passed by and it was almost dark, another woman was shot.

    The baby's heartbeat was getting weaker and weaker.

    Yu Juan could hear that Brother Quan's breath was unstable, as long as he turned his back and turned his back once, he could go over and throw Brother Quan at him.

    To the car window, exposed to the sniper's field of view, and then kill him, they will all be saved.

    Yu Juan was also afraid, but he was the only one who could do it here, because his legs were strong and his tail was a fish.

    He wants to save himself, he wants to save the people in this car.

    At 7:11 in the evening, people were dazzled by the red and blue lights of the police car. The people in the car were numb, and those outside the car were still waiting anxiously.

    The bullet went straight through the woods, pierced through the glass, and slammed into Brother Quan's temple.

    Under the muzzle of several dark guns, another gangster raised his hand and knelt on the ground, crying: "I surrender, I surrender, don't kill me..."

    The two-hour carjacking ended.

    One person died and two were seriously injured. The baby has been sent to the hospital. Whether it can be saved depends on the destiny.