Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Yu Juan's performance was only the last day left. There was no class on the morning of the 4th, and the performance ended very late on the evening of the 3rd, so Yu Juan wanted to go back to school the next morning. Duan Rong agreed and would bring him with him after the performance.

    Yu Juan pinched the soft flesh on his waist. Although it was still tight, he still felt a little fatter. It was only three days, and Duan Rong kept feeding him.

    Will the fish tail also be thick?

    Is Yu Juan a little mermaid, or is it a beauty-loving person? After all, in the very early days, the mermaid in the legend of the mermaid relied on its beautiful face and singing to confuse sailors. If there is no beautiful body, how can the mermaid tempt humans.

    Yu Juan was a little distressed, but more than instinctively happy.

    Once again, he can enjoy the love and feeding from his elders, and he can briefly return to a protected state where he doesn't have to think about anything.

    Xiaoyuer is too attached to this feeling, the mermaid who lost his parents early, became more dependent on people, didn't want to grow up, didn't want to be alone, if he could, he just wanted to soak in the water and act like a baby every day, but it's impossible , it will never be possible, he is a mermaid, this secret makes him unable to take the initiative to approach people in his life, let alone fall in love and get married.

    How could he have been able to hide the fact that he was a mermaid seamlessly, and once found out, what would be the face of him.

    Xiaoyuer didn't dare to gamble, let alone ask for it.

    He was destined to spend a long century alone.

    If his father was there, he might have a way of knowing how to love someone, because he had married his mother at the time, and she had given birth to him.

    But now he is only one person, he only dares to move within his narrow range, and dare not boldly touch the things that cannot be touched.

    Yu Juan suddenly felt very sad, as if he had been wronged by Tianda, Duan Rong pinched his chin and lifted up, frowning slightly, "Did I feed you medicine?"

    Yu Juan looked at Duan Rong, not knowing why it was even more sad, if Duan Second Brother knew that he was a mermaid, would he still treat him like this?

    It should be, continue to tempt him with food, and then add medicine in the meal, and when he opens his eyes again, he is lying in the laboratory.

    Duan Rong's rough thumb pressed against Yu Juan's red eyelids, "What's the matter?"

    Yu Juan was immersed in his own sadness, Duan Rong was still fierce, and even tried to break free from Duan Rong's hand. This was the first time.

    Duan Rong was happy, took away half of the pasta he had eaten, and pulled away one or two of the chopsticks, Duan Rong took a bite, "Eat something else, second brother will give you this. "

    Yu Juan's great sadness was instantly vanished, and he grabbed his chopsticks and wanted to get them back quickly, "Second brother, I, I have eaten..." The

    little hand was half-stretched at a loss, and the caps of his fingernails were covered. It's powder.

    Duan Rong ate quickly, and finished it in a few seconds. He put the plate aside, "Would you like a drink? I'll pour you some orange juice."

    Yu Juan's face was flushed and his eyes were wet, stumbling and stubbornly stubborn. "That's what I've eaten..."

    Duan Rong got up and sat down to Yu Juan's side. He was big, and as soon as he sat down, he took up all the free space. On the back of the chair, this posture is like wrapping Yu Juan in his arms.