Chapter 19

Chapter 19: He really is a mermaid, with a different sixth sense...

    There are still two hours before the Gregorian New Year.

    There are still a large group of public security officers working overtime in the Public Security Bureau of B City.

    Yu Juan still had to make a transcript, and it was serious business to bring it back.

    The forensic doctor and assistant carried the body back and went into the autopsy room. They didn't even bother to drink the saliva. They did a preliminary autopsy to infer the time of death, fatal injuries, and a lot of urgent work.

    When Duan Rong got out of the car, Yu Juan followed him and got out of the car in a daze. Now in winter, his hair is not so easy to dry, and he drips water into his clothes down his neck. It didn't affect his sleep at all.

    He asked for a dry towel, and Duan Rong, who smelled insipid, put it on Yu Juan's head and wiped it for him, like rubbing a puppy.

    When the preliminary autopsy report came out, Xu Fu stuck his head out of the office and called Duan Rong, "Second brother, let's have a meeting."

    Duan Rong took Yu Juan out of his arms and asked him to wipe his hair. He didn't have any candy on him. He casually stuffed his lighter into Yu Juan, "Play for a while."

    Yu Juan naturally didn't want to leave Duan Rong, but this lighter also smelled of Duan Rong, and the office was right in front, and Yu Juan could see through the window.

    He couldn't be ignorant either, he nodded pitifully and waited for Duan Rong to come back soon to lead him.

    "The deceased, Li Anjian, male, 39 years old, divorced, had no children, the time of death was initially estimated to be December 19, the back of his head was smashed to death, and then he was thrown into the Sansu River. Lower body, he was first cut off and then beaten to death with the stones on the bank of the Sansu River." 

    Yu Juan only saw the front face in the water, but did not see the back, if he saw the back, I am afraid He had to be stunned on the spot. The back of his head was equivalent to a craniotomy, and there was a hole in the back. It was extremely disgusting. The forensic assistant is still drinking lemonade.    

    "The deceased was also an employee of Chaifeng Takeaway. This is the second murder case of Chaifeng Takeaway. He was the first, and Zeng Guang was the second. Li Anjian offered his resignation to the leader before he was killed, but he did not He agreed to discuss it after the year, but the next day, Li Anjian didn't come back to work. The leader called to ask, but the phone was turned off. He didn't take it to heart. No suspicion until we received a call from the police and retrieved his body from the river."

    A criminal policeman frowned, "We can't put him together with the other five murders because the killing methods are inconsistent."

    Indeed inconsistent.

    The reason why the five serial murder cases can be determined to be the same person's serial murder is because no matter how mutilated the corpses are, the fatal wound will always be on the heart, from top to bottom, and Li Anjian's methods are more dirty, more angry and venting.

    It was a massacre.

    The branch leader Tao lit a cigarette and took the lead in destroying the office environment. "But if there is evidence, the Sansuhe case is the same as the serial murder case. It is the first dead person. The serial murder case will have a major breakthrough."

    The team was more violent, and immediately slapped the table, "Then look for it! Check it! If you don't believe it, you won't be able to find this murderer!"