Chapter 41

Chapter 41: [Little Fatty]

    Yu Juan didn't know what was going on underneath, but Duan Rong's expression was solemn, and he didn't dare to look around. He was going to sit in the car. The police called for support was too fast, and Yu Juan heard the sound of sirens coming from outside.

    He just took two steps when Zhou Hai, whose phalanx was smashed by Duan Rong on the ground, suddenly bounced up his upper body, staring at Yu Juan like a poison in his eyes.

    Calf , "It's you! Why did you come back? If it wasn't for me, would you be alive until now? That's how you repaid me!" , can't do it any more at this time.

    Duan Rong went out with Yu Juan in his arms.

    Yu Juan was held in his arms and looked at Zhou Hai unconsciously. The corners of Zhou Hai's mouth were bleeding. He gritted his teeth so hard that he didn't realize that he had bitten his tongue. He was still talking, "Your dad, I don't know where it came from. , Unidentified, confuse my sister, monster! You too! You still have a face!"

    Yu Juan's expression did not change, but the hand around Duan Rong's neck was uncontrollably cold.

    Sure enough, Zhou Hai suspected something, but he had no evidence. Father Yu once saved Zhou Hai's life in the water. He held his breath in the water for nearly half an hour, contrary to common sense.

    After Zhou Hai was rescued, he said that Father Yu was not a human being. He had no gratitude, only suspicion.

    After Yu's parents died unexpectedly in a car accident, Zhou Hai also thought about the corpse. Yu Juan was not allowed to die because he was a child.

    Yu Juan knew that he was suspicious, so he hid away, just listening to what Zhou Hai said, there seemed to be a secret back then.

    Could it be that he escaped smoothly, or Zhou Hai relented and let him go?

    Did anyone want to touch him back then?

    As soon as Yu's parents left, Lizhou turned into a dragon pond and a tiger's den. In the darkness, every pair of eyes looked at Yu Juan, trying to eat him up.

    Yu Juan had never been in contact with those circles, but at this moment, he suddenly remembered that the box where he saw Li Shen for the first time, he was still young, sitting next to his neighbor brother. The young man in the main seat seemed to have been watching him vaguely.

    Later, the neighbor brother never took him to see those people again, and he rarely contacted him again until something happened to the Yu family, Yu Juan fled after the college entrance examination, and the neighbor brother never showed up again from beginning to end.

    Yu Juan shuddered a little, hugged Duan Rong tightly in fear, and muttered, "Second brother."

    This voice was soft and pitiful, Duan Rong kissed his eyes, "Baby, it's alright, second brother is here. Yu Juan 's

    eyes instantly turned red, and he silently rubbed against Duan Rong's shoulder. How did he come out alive? He probably ran out of luck when he met Duan Rong.     They didn't stay warm for a long time, the police

    car stopped behind them, Zhao Yunsui jumped down before the car stopped, "Second brother, Yu Juan! How is the situation?"

At the age of half, he caught people and came here.

    Duan Rong was talking to others, and familiarly took out the candy and put it in Yu Juan's hand, "It's all inside."

    Bai Shuang also got out of the car and glanced at Yu Juan, "The ambulance is still on the way, about five minutes. Here, let's go in and have a look."