Chapter 36

Chapter 36: [Two more in one] He seems to really smell one...

    Xu Fu also frowned, "Did he say anything else, such as how long has Li Shen been in their circle?"

    Police Gao shook his head, "He didn't say when Li Shen entered, that is Li Shen was in That circle has been around longer than him."

    The photos in the folder were not glued to the paper. After Duan Rong opened the photos, the photos slipped. Can't find his identity information?"

    Zhao Yunsui's brain was wide open, "Is it a child bride? She has been with her since she was a child?"

    Bai Shuang squeezed Zhao Yunsui's collar and pulled him away, "It's not impossible."

    Li Shen I don't know if the name is real or fake.

    After listening to the names of Lu Zhilin and Lu Cheng for a long time, Yu Juan finally saw the photo in Duan Rong's hand and was stunned. I think I've seen him."

    All the people in the office suddenly looked at Yu Juan. It was the first time that Yu Juan was stared at by so many policemen.

    He was very nervous, and he subconsciously wanted to hide behind Duan Rong. He can't be so petty and hide everything.

    Yu Juan clenched Duan Rong's clothes and puffed up, "He, he looks a little different."

    Duan Rong put his big hand on the back of Yu Juan's neck and pinched it soothingly, "What's changed?"

    Yu Juan looked at Duan Rong. Rong said by himself, "His facial features are younger than a few years ago. The longer he grows, the smaller his face has changed, so I didn't recognize him at first sight."

    Duan Rong gave Xu Fu a look, and Xu Fu went. Seeking a medical examiner.

    "You saw him a few years ago. At that time, tell us what his name was and what the scene was." Bai Shuang's face was naturally cold and his voice was clear.

    However, it was a bit of a disadvantage, others always thought he was slapping his face.

    Zhao Yunsui squeezed him, "Be gentle, this little brother is so cute, you'll be scared away in a while."

    Bai Shuang: "..."

    Yu Juan was also afraid that the second brother would say something directly, so he hurriedly said, "When I was fifteen years old, my neighbor brother took me to play. When I met them, he was not called Li Shen at that time."

    "Lu Zhilin called him Xiaochai."

    Fifteen-year-old Yu Juan didn't know what Xiaochai meant, why did the elder brother in the box start laughing as soon as Lu Zhilin called this name, he still doesn't understand it, but the scene in his memory was too impressive. He hasn't forgotten it after all these years.

    Even the details inside, he remembered clearly, "He was not so thin and white back then, so he gave me a candy to eat.

    " He never took him to play with those people again, and Yu Juan naturally never saw Li Shen again.

    Unexpectedly, this time, Li Shen was already lying on the cold dissection table, and he would never open his beautiful and absent-minded eyes again.

    Bai Shuang's expression became even colder when she heard the words "Xiao Chai", and her eyes showed disgust. Zhao Yunsui asked curiously, "What's wrong with Xiao Chai?"

    Bai Shuang taught him, "I have nothing to do during work hours? Has it progressed? If not, go to the scene again to see if there are any missing clues, witnesses, witnesses."