Chapter 55

Chapter 55: Jinjiang Literature City Exclusive Release

    This is the fourth day that Duan Rong has left. Yu Juan is visibly lost and restless. Abbot Guo doesn't know what to do when he sees it.

    In the past four days, Yu Juan lost five kilograms. Abbot Guo was worried, and the bait in his hand couldn't help giving Yu Juan one by one.

    Yu Juan had a peculiar feeling of weakness on his body. It was very distressing when he sat alone in the yard in a daze. The first day was better, but the next day he almost lived in the yard, as if he had to wait until Duan Rong came back. until.

    Abbot Guo gritted his teeth and walked over. What is wrong, because Duan Rong, he has to take care of a junior now, and Abbot Guo has no experience at all!

    "Xiao Yu, didn't Duan Rong send you a text message, saying that he will be back soon, it's cold, don't sit here."

    Yu Juan's eyes were as clean and pure as glass, but his mood was not high and his light was lost. Staring at the door dazedly, his lips were blown very lightly, he shook his head, "I'm not cold, Abbot."

    Abbot Guo sighed heavily, frowned and hesitated for a while, but gave Yu the cloth strip in his sleeve.

    "Then you go to the mountains to find the stuff that Duan Rong left for you."    

    Duan Rong kept a lot of this kind of little thing, and it was all over the place, like a hidden treasure.

    Abbot Guo gave him an object, Refers to a range, this is a safe range, Duan Rong will not hide the "treasure" outside, and then let Yu Juan find it, it is like a game for children to pass the time, but it is these games that make Yu Juan wait for four God, otherwise I can't wait a day.    

     He was obsessed and didn't insist on asking Duan Rong where he went, what case, why he could only send messages to himself, but couldn't make phone calls.    

    Abbot Guo just bowed down to this look and gave ten in four days. Seeing that there were only six left in his pocket, Duan Rong didn't even want to come back, so he was anxious to think about it.    

    Seeing the cloth strip, Yu Juan finally had an expression on his face, showing a sweet smile, and took the cloth strip in surprise, "Anything else?"    

    Abbot Guo: "..."

    From the first time he gave it, he said it was gone.

    Abbot Guo is not stupid, just in case, he also tried to get a few of them as Duan Rong arranged them and gave them to Yu Juan. Yu Juan found them and said sadly that it was not the second brother's, Abbot Guo If it was true, tears came out of Yu Juan's eyes, "There is no smell of the second brother on this."

    Abbot Guo was speechless and cursed Duan Rong. Duan Rong hurried back with all his arms and legs.

    If he doesn't come back, he won't be able to deceive Yu Juan.

    Yu Juan smelled the cloth strip, and walked quickly to the back mountain. Only at this time he was happy.

    After running a few steps, his stomach was a little heavy. He took two breaths. The weather was too cold, and his breath came out of his mouth. turned into a white fog.

    Yu Juan his hand lightly on his abdomen, and the heavy clothes exerted pressure, slowly showing an arc.

    Yu Juan found the "treasure" by the river, it was a book. When he flipped through the title page, there was a page full of words.