Chapter 20: Some Late Night Sparing with Esdeath and a sisters Birthday

Start from the beginning

"I don't know what to say but know this I will be with you always." Bahamut said. Ten minutes passed and  I was still in the springs  when I heard the door slide open to see Esdeath waking through the door wearing a towel.

"Esdeath what are you doing here?" I asked like I needed to ask that question,

"I came to see if my boyfriend was okay." Esdeath replied before walking into water and walked over to me and placed a hand on my chest. I pulled her in close and kissed her lips.

"That's not the only thing you want Esdeath." I said seeing through her ploy.

"Oh and what might that be?" Esdeath asked in a teasing tone.

"Don't play dumb." I said

*timeskip and incoming lemon*

After a quick make-out session in the hot springs I had Esdeath in my arms while carrying her to my and  opened the door to my room and closed the door with my foot without breaking my kiss with her. I carried her over to the bed and slammed her on the back before  kissing her neck making her moans before I moved down to her breast and started to suck them on while rubbing my hand against her pussy before sticking my fingers into her pussy making them go deep inside making her moan even more.

"You said you want to always be on top but not today Esdeath." I said be I went down and started to eat her out making her pant hard and squirm like a worm.

"Yes more more eat me whole." Esdeath said in bless making me eat her out more until she cummed but I wasn't done for  I flipped her over on to her stomach and slapped her ass several times before I rubbed my rock hard twelve inch  dick against her pussy before sliding it in.

"Lets see how you like my sword Esdeath." I said moving hard and fast inside of her while pulling on her hair making her hang her tongue and pant.

"Ventus your so big pound me, fuck me, Breed me, fill me up with cum." Esdeath said well begged.

"Only because you asked." I said fucking her like a lion to his pray. I didn't stop I kept pounding away at her like a hammer to a nail in different positions.

"Oh god your gonna break me in two if you kept fucking me like this I love it." Esdeath said as I slapped her ass pulling her arms back showing her no mercy. The sex and fun went on for about three hours until I unleashed many loads inside her filling her up with my seed before I was laying on my back wit Esdeath laying next to me her hair and body a complete mess.

 The sex and fun went on for about three hours until I unleashed many loads inside her filling her up with my seed before I was laying on my back wit Esdeath laying next to me her hair and body a complete mess

"Wow three whole hours I didn't think you can go for that long." Esdeath said before she passed out asleep filled up with my hot cum.

"I have certain unique of skills some considered to be unnatural." I said before I fell asleep not knowing we were being watched.

Kuroka Pov

I was peeking into my masters room and saw him and Esdeath having hardcore sex that made me even wet and play with myself. I thought to myself if he did that to me I be one happy kitty cat but I wasn't the only one who was spying on them Yasaka was also who like me  liked what we saw before we left.