Chapter 11: Enter Kokabiel

Ventus Pov

It was the next day as I was sitting under one of the schools tree resting on Esdeath lap while  she was stroking my hair.  Some of the girl were looking at us I could hear  them talk about us.

"Ventus is so lucky I wish he could rest on my lap like that." Said one of the girls.

"Esdeath is so lucky to have a boyfriend like Ventus he's kind and helpful and very smart." Another girl said

"Plus he a church going person." Another girl said.

I smile just when  the bell rang for break to be over and students started return to class. Later on that day I got a message from Nero that she found Irina all beating up.  I told her I was on the way. After meeting up I saw her with Irina who was very badly hurt just a as a magic circle appeared . Rias and the others stepped out of the circle I look over to them.

"Asia can you give me a hand?" I asked

"Sure Asia." Asia replied walking over and started to heal her.

 "What happen to Kiba and Xenovia?" I asked

"I don't know they got away." Irina replied weekly

"Away from what?" I asked

"I let them down I was to slow." Irina said 

"Hey don't push herself." I said

"I couldn't get away he was to strong." Irina said before she passed out.

Thinking to myself who could wield that much power to do something like this to Irina when another magic circle appeared it was Sona, Saji and my sister Tsubaki that showed up.

"Thank you for coming Sona." Rias said while I looked at them.

"Of course I came right after I received your message. The damage is pretty bad isn't it?" Sona asked.

"Yeah, Twilight healing isn't strong enough to restore consumed stamina." Asia replied before  Tsubaki walked over and picked up Irina and teleported someplace where Irina could recover.

"So does that mean Kiba and Xenovia are okay for now" Issei asked.

"So how's your rear doing?" Saji asked Issei. I chuckled a little when he said that. Getting  spanked over nine hundred times would leave any  persons ass destroyed. 

"It's fine after Asia healed it and sorry  for putting you through that." Issei said

"It's cool man but what the hell happened?" Saji asked.

"We just got here too so I have no clue." Issei replied.

"Perhaps I can answer that for you." Nero said 

"Ah Neo what cha got for me?" I asked

"I was looking into as  somethings that's when  I came across Irina.

"Hey Ventus who's the blond in the red dress?" Rias asked.

"Oh this is Nero she's on a mission to retrieve the Excalibur's and one of my knights ." I replied Just then Rias and the others felt a shape pain in their chest before  I heard a voice that I knew all to well.

"Well well well would you look at what we have here if it isn't the  we took the bait club welcome all of you." Freed said while I stepped forward

"What do mean Freed speak." I said

"Asia Argento the traitor nun who gave her soul to the devils. How much do you love your new life as devil scum?" Freed asked. He was really pissing me off as I charged up some ice magic in my hand while Rias and Sona stood next to me reading their attacks as well.