Family special

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

After a while, the cowards had already been dismissed right after the proposal thing ended and the now fiancée went to roam around some more.

They were currently heading back towards their car as it was already quite past midnight and they were quite far away from home. So there was decided it was time to end their beautiful day and head home hoping to reach home before dawn.

•❅❅❅❅❅

It was past 4 am when they finally reached back home. All this while Jimin kept staring at the ring on his finger and then at jungkooks, grinning from ear to ear the whole time. He was just very contented with the happiness he was feeling.

Jungkook would steal glances at him from time to time, feeling completely ecstatic. if only he could then he would keep staring at his now fiancé but he thankfully knew better not wanting to crash anywhere.

they soon got down making their way towards the front door making sure to be as silent as possible not wanting to wake anyone at this hour and just decided to call jungkooks parents tomorrow and tell both the parents together about their engagement.

Definitely not expecting what happened next...

•❅❅❅❅❅

Their families with included both their parents along with hobi and tae were present there screaming 'CONGRATULATIONS' loudly right as they step in. to say jimin and jungkook were surprised would be an understatement, they were beyond surprise.

All of them had hurried to them right after, pulling them into a hug yet congratulating them while both of them were trying to process what was happening.

Right then both of their mom along with Tae pulled up jimin's hand where the ring was settled to look at it making the both realize what this all fuss was about which was more of a shocker to them as neither of them had said anyone about it, only hobi knew and definitely his brother wouldn't have told anyone then 'how?' was the only question in their mind.

"Woah! jimin's ring is so much better than mine! hobi if you don't get me a similar ring I am not going to marry you!"

"Your right tae! thank god my son didn't embarrass me with the ring choice! both my son in laws deserves the best! good choice son!"

"Your lucky jiminah to get a partner like jungkook! I am so happy for you!"

"Oh no! he is the lucky one! Jimin is such a nice person! I will not have to worry about kook anymore because of him!"

"We are brother-in-law now Jimmie!"

Their mom and tae were fangirling and fanboying over Jimin.

•❅❅❅❅❅

But before anyone of them would ask anything, they were both dragged to the living area. Both their moms and tae had taken over Jimin, surrounding him as they all settle down on the couches while jungkook was surrounded by their fathers, hobi tagging with them too as h had nothing better to do.

They asked them questions about anything and everything related to their relationship with something hobi spilling some teas in between making them both embarrassed. finding no other way out they told them everything about them from the start till now, answering them. by the time they had started planning their wedding, jimin had become completely red as a tomato while jungkook tried to stay as calm as possible where he was miserably failing.

"How about if we keep both hobi and tae's and jungkook and jimin's wedding on the same day?"

Mr. Jeon proposed.

"But well dad our wedding date is already fixed..."

"I know, We can have both weddings on that day. what do you say park?" Mr. Jeon said.

"Well I don't have any problem with it if both jimin and jungkook are fine with it too then" Mr. Park replied wisely looking at jungkook as jimin, tae and their moms were busy in their own talks.

"Uhm well... I didn't think much about it but I did have something in my mind..." Jungkook said after clearing his mind a bit.

"you did? then when were you going to tell us, son?" Mr. Jeon asked,

"After sorting it out myself? I haven't really expected you here already, so how was I supposed to decide all this already dad?" Jungkook asked,

"oh- well you got a point there. but well you did have something in your mind right? so tell us about it..."

Mr. Park and hobi were listening to them attentively.

"Uhm well... I wanted to have my and jimin's wedding here in Seoul on 21st December and then our reception back in la on 24th..." he said shyly as these dates were very important to them...

"Any specific reasons for those specific dates son?" Mr. Park asked wanting to know why only those dates, Mr. Jeon nodded wanting to know the reason too. hobi was just giving jungkook a knowing smile already sort of figured it out.

Jungkook had become more embarrassed. they still hadn't told them when they started dating and a few other things.

"uhm... well... it is our anniversary on 21st December and well 24th because it will be Christmas eve too. so thought what better way to welcome jimin other than Christmas eve, so yeah," he said scratching the back of his neck.

"It's Perfect!" both the mothers chirped up!

At some point, they had stopped talking and were listening to their conversation right after hearing what they were discussing about.

"Hobi! learn something from your younger brother! I want something special too! or else you will have to go and find someone else for you to marry!" Tae said playfully, pouting in the end.

"Sure taetae, we will do anything and everything you want, alright?"

"YES!" Tae exclaimed.

"Jiminie! we got to make sure both our weddings are the best of times!"

Jimin just shrugs as that, smiling gently at kook who returned a reassuring smile right away

"I don't mind... I am fine with anything..."

"like kook will give you just anything... I can already sense something big..." Tae snorted.

and like that their early morning passed away without them noticing... discussing and planning anything and everything they can for the jikook wedding...

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

The End 

hope you enjoy it and please don't forget to vote and comment below if you like it or want to share your thoughts!
I am open for everything.

Do follow me for more stories!
Borahae!