2.6. The maids?

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Before entering the dining room

"baby... can you get down now... there are maids in the dining room"
Jk says being thoughtful as their relationship is still a secret for everyone else, besides hobi of course.

"No!! carry me there... and what about the maids... you're my boyfriends... so what's the problem!! Just carry me in!!"

"but-"
kook says but then cuts himself off, thinking something.
"Aish, ok fine..."
He then continues to walk inside the dining room with jimin up in his arms.

Jimin smiles happily satisfied with all the shocked looks on the maid's faces.

Jungkook ignoring all the maids, places jimin down on his seat before taking a sit on the chair right beside him.

"Ema, get our breakfast,"
Jimin says to the head maid who bowed before leaving to get their breakfast.

•❅❅❅❅❅

The other maids were gossiping silently amongst themselves.

Maid 1: why was master Jungkook carrying our young master?!!

Maid 2: they seem really close... !!

Maid 4: closer than it might be known to anyone it seems...

Maid 1: are they together... no it can't be...

Maid 3: but our young master seemed so happy like that...

Maids 2: yea.. whatever it is they really look adorable together.

Maids started smiling and giggling sweetly as they were talking about their young master.

•❅❅❅❅❅

Jimin saw the maids giggling. He suddenly had something popped out in his evil mind. the head maid(ema) then came with their breakfast and served it to them.

"thank you ema!"
Jimin thanked her for the food, suddenly getting up from his chair and sitting on Jungkook's lap.

All the maids including Jungkook were shocked by jimin's sudden action.

"Minnie what are you doing? All the maids are staring at us..."
Jungkook whispers still trying to calm down from the shock.

"What am I doing kookie...?"
Jimin asks, acting innocent.
"can't I sit with you if I want to sit.."
He says as he suddenly acts cute, asking to be fed by his secret boyfriend.
"can you fweed me pwease kookie..?"

The Maids were all shocked hearing him and jungkook...

He was fluttered? Beyond fluttered! Yet He tried his best to stay calm.
"baby stop... all are looking too shocked around... what if they get the wrong impression.."
He whispers yet again for only Jimin to hear.

But Jimin was having too much fun teasing the other, seeing him so fluttered... which was a rare sight to see.

So with no plans of stopping any sooner, he continued to act all innocent as he said,
"What did I even do kookie... and what wrong impression? It is only going to make sense.. after all you are lovely boyfr..."

Jungkook was fast to cut him off though,
"baby they don't know about it...! so please don't say it loud...! what if they tell your parents about it?!"
He whispers, still not wanting anyone else to hear him.

Jimin pouts cutely at that,
"But kookie~ they should know the fact-..."
he says but stops him thinking about something before he starts to smile looking at jungkook. and jungkook wasn't able to get the intention behind that smile of his evil boyfriend.

"baby why don't we tell our parents about it ourselves.. it is more than a year now ever since we are together..!!"

Everything present there including jungkook choked on something or the other hearing it.

And the maids once again start whispering not so silently this time.

Maid 2: Omg!!?!

Maid1: There are really dating?!!

Maid 3: I knew something was going on between them...

Maid 2: but they look so cute together...!

Jungkook smiles awkwardly towards the maids as he was able to hear everything they said before turning his attention to the latter sitting on his lap,
"baby... if you wanted to reveal us like this... at least you should have told me beforehand... I would have prepared myself for it..."
He whispers again, this time embarrassed.

"hahaha.. it is fine kookie.. now will you feed me?!!"
Jimin says pouting not even affected by the fact that he gave them away just wanting to be fed by kook.

"I will but first tell me.. what now? I don't want our parents to come to know about us by them and we need to tell our parents at the right time.. and not in a hurry"
Jungkook continued to whisper.

"hmm.. you are right"
Jimin says thinking about something.
"did you see or heard anything just now? Is anyone of you planning to tell my or his parents? When the time comes we will tell them ourselves so you guys better stay out of it..."
He asks the maids that were all present in front of them.

Maid2: no no young master what are you talking about we don't know anything

Maid1: yes what just happen... we don't remember anything

Maid3: see young mater we don't even know about anything so how and what will we tell Mr and Mrs park... she smiles.

Jimin too smiles in return to them,
"good better keep it this way.."
"see.. everything is sorted so now can you feed me.."
he says turning to jungkook with a pout still displaying on his lips.

Jungkook chuckles at that knowing his boyfriend perfectly.
"aish.. fine... I'll feed you"

Finally hearing that, Jimin smiles his crescent eye smile towards jungkook, pecking on his cheek.
"thank you so much, baby! I love you!!"

Jungkook smiles back too, seeing the beautiful mesmerizing sight in front of him.
"I love you more"
he then takes a spoonful of his pancakes brings it toward Jimin.
"here"

Soon they both finished their breakfast. Jungkook carried jimin back to his room as still, Jimin wanted it so who was kook to deny his cute boyfriend.

The rest of the day they spend cuddling watching movies and sort of stuff... doing dinner time too Jimin was still clinging to Jungkook not even bothering that his parents are seeing them that jk was worried about it but Mr and Mrs park didn't mind to give a lot of thoughts to it... they even were finding it cute how Jimin was so close to jk and behaving like that with him as Jimin would never behave so with anyone... he is a well-disciplined and mannered person same as jk!

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•

To be continued...

hope you enjoy it and please don't forget to vote and comment below if you like it or want to share your thoughts!

I am open for everything. Do follow me for more stories!
Borahae!
See you in the next!