2.4. in Seoul...

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•

After almost 45 minutes of travelling, Jungkook had finally reached jimin's house. He got really nervous to finally see him after so long time. So he took a deep breath and ring the bell...

"Hello? How may I help you?"
It was the maid who had opened the door for him.

"hi! I am Mr Jeon's younger son Jungkook..."
Jk introduces himself hoping she would recognize him with his father's name. 

And that is what happened too,
"oh I remember.. you were here with your family for the Christmas a year before right?"

 Jk nodded in response, thanking the lord that she recognized him soon as he was tired from all the travelling.
"oh... please come in young master!"

That on cue, Jungkook went in, into the living room.

"May I know where is Jimin... Hyung?"
Jungkook asks the maid, after noticing the empty living room.

"oh.. young master Jimin is in his room... might be sleeping."
The maid instantly replies. 

"oh okay-"
Jk goes to say but stops when suddenly Mr and Mrs Park enters the living room from somewhere.

"oh, Jungkook-ah good morning... so nice to see you here!"
Mr. Park greets once noticing the presence of jungkook in front of him.

Jk stood up and greeted them both politely as soon as he saw them.
"good morning uncle-auntie... good to see you too!"

"Such a politely kid... he is always so well behaved... I like his behaviour so much..."
Mrs. Park exclaims delighted by his politeness as always to which jungkook just smiled shyly. 

"But son you here at this time... Jimin-ah never mention about you coming..."
Mr. Park asks, curious about his sudden visit.

"oh... that's because he doesn't know either... I wanted to surprise him with my visit..."
Jungkook answers truthfully.

"It's so nice of you to do this for Jimin...  you can help yourself to his room then son..."
Mr. Park says happy for his son to have a friend like kook.

"Yeah... feel free to go around.. and go see jimin on your own... ask the maids if you need anything.. just take it as your home kid, okay?"
Mrs. Park adds.

"thank you so much, auntie! And sure I will do that... now may I go to see him..."
Jungkook says as he stood up, bowing to them.

"Yeah sure go on.. anyways we are leaving for some work now.. and tell jimin that it is okay if he doesn't come to work today... just enjoy your time together both of you okay..."
Mr. Park says, having a feeling that the both of them would want to spend some time with each other.

"Okay, uncle I will tell him so. I'll take a leave first"
Jungkook bows once again before taking his leave, going upstairs towards Jimin's room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"wah! He is such a nice and well-behaved kid... no wonder he is Jeon-ah kids... he cares for our Jimin-ah so much!"
Mr. Park exclaims once jungkook was completelyout of view and gone upstairs.

"They both will make such a nice pair too... I wonder it is possible for them to marry..."
It was Mrs. Park to voice her thoughts with a dreamy look showing on her face 

Mr. Park's eyes lit up hearing that,
"Wow, what a great idea! If they agree to marry each other.. my friendship with jeon-ah will turn into a relation.. such a good thing it will be!"
he says...

"But do you think they both will agree... I mean... I know Jungkook cares about jimin a lot... but this is a whole other thing.."
Mrs. Park says, voicing out her worry.

"don't worry about that... I will talk to jimin.. at least he can think about it... our Jimin will really live a very happy life with kook-ah I believe him for that..."
Mr. Park says, wanting to make it a truth and also he trusted Jimin with kook.

"okay okay if you say so!"
Mrs. Park exclaims. both were so excited for it to make it work for Jimin and jungkook, completely oblivious of their relationship status.

•❅❅❅❅❅

Meanwhile over too jikook

Jungkook went to Jimin's room to wake him up... but as he went in and saw his love of life after so long sleeping like a baby.. the only thing that stuck his mind was to cuddle him.. without giving any thoughts he just laid besides jimin. cuddling him...

Jimin was sleeping but felt nice and warm as jungkook was cuddling him, so he snuggled more in kook's arms.. rubbing his face on kooks chest, humming in delight as he does so.

"I love you kookie! It feels so nice even in dreams...I just hope that days like before comes back again soon..."
Jimin mumbles in his sleep. he thought that it was one of his dreams again, that he was cuddling with jungkook... completely oblivious of it all.

Even though it was hard to hear what Jimin mumbled but still kook heard it all clearly,
"love you too minie... I just want to see your reaction when you realize I am actually here... "
he says softly, placing a peck on the forehead of the elder in his arm.

After some time Jungkook too drifts off to dreamland... relishing the feeling of holding his lover in his arm again after so long.

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•

To be continued...

hope you enjoy it and please don't forget to vote and comment below if you like it or want to share your thoughts!

I am open for everything. Do follow me for more stories!

Borahae!See you in the next!