12. jeju island pt.2

23rd December, in the night.

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•

"Can you make me yours..."

Jungkook was shocked to hear this would be an understatement, he was much more than shocked to hear it for his boyfriend but still, he decided to play cool not wanting to show how much taken back he was from it...

"Babe... you're already mine.. you don-"

But jimin cuts him off,
"..I am serious kookie... don't you get what am I trying to say?"

Jimin was looking right in his eyes deeply, wanting to let the other know how serious he was. And seeing so, jungkook couldn't help but let out a sigh.

"I... I get what you want to say minnie... but isn't it too early? I mean nothing to offend and not that I don't want you... I love you and of course, I do want you... I want you to be my first... but it's not even been a week since we are together..."

Jungkook tried to explain his mind not wanting to hurt him or anything.

"I know but..."
Jimin started but sighed as he look not knowing how to convey his mind yet continued willingly,

"...I feel being early is much better than being too late... after you went back...I know you will come back, you promised me and I believe you kookie but it might take a year or two since we could meet each other again... don't you think that will be too much?... so isn't it better we do it before you go back... I just... I want to know how it feels to be up that close to you..."

The last sentence was merely a whisper but still, it didn't go unheard. Jimin was looking down the whole time while jungkook was looking at him deeply trying to figure it all out. Seeing jimin wasn't even joking a slight bit about it, he just knew what he had to do...

"...alright then, if you are so serious about it then..."

He said after a while of thinking and then gently carried jimin bridal style back to their room.

Jimin was shocked at first when kook suddenly carried him but then happily wraps his arms around his neck.

Once they reach their room and went inside. Jungkook gently placed him down on the bed and went to lock the door before coming back and hovering over him.

"Babe... it's my first time, so most of the time I don't know what to do... But I will try to do my best to give you the best experience..."

"I know you will... I am so happy that you're my first too kookie... I... I want you to be my last too..."
Jimin confessed shyly.

The both of them just stared silently into the other eyes feeling all the love and affection they held for each other

"Baby.. are you sure you want this to happen? Right now?"
Jungkook asked after a while yet not breaking the eye contact they held.

Jimin just smiled softly and nodded to him.

{ME NO WRITING SMUT IN THIS STORY AS I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE IT A FAMILY-FRIENDLY STORY... I mean you know what I mean}

•❅❅❅❅❅

Time skip to when they were done with all the nasty stuff!

"Babe... thank you so much for this pleasurable experience... I will never forget it... your the best kookie... I love you so much..."
Jimin said while breathing heavily.