Vhope special pt.2

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•

"whom are you calling...?"
Jin asks curiously.

"Jimin why are you asking?"
Tae responds still with the phone to his ears.

Jin shakes his head as nothing, not having anything else to say.

"Why isn't he also not picking up??"
Tae says to no one in particular as the line went dead... Everyone just shrugs hearing him while he tries calling once more not willing to give up just yet.

•❅❅❅❅❅

On call

"Hello? Who's there?"
Jimin's groggy voice could be heard. 

"hey jimin it's me... don't you have my number why are you asking so?"
Tae asked confused by the question.

"oh hi tae... no nothing I was just taking a nap... and woke up by your call so just picked it up without looking at the name...."
Jimin says finally recognizing the voice of none other than his alien friend taehyung.

"oh... wait... you? Taking nap? At this time?... aren't you supposed to be in your office right now..."
Tae asked, even more, confused as it was lunchtime already.

"oh yes I was supposed to be... but I am not... and why is it so hard to believe so..."
Jimin replies.

"oh no no nothing... just are you not sick right?"
Tae asked just to confirm still not believing that Jimin can be the reckless type too.

"Of course not tae... anyways what is it... so that you called me..."
Jimin says bit irritated as he had woken him up.

"if you say so... and yes! I wanted to tell you that jungkook is there in Seoul... he got some school work to complete... you know he is alone there so I just wanted to ask if you could accompany him whenever you are free..."
Tae says deciding not to dwell much and say what he wanted to say in the first place.

A long pause was heard from the other side before Jimin spoke again,
"yea sure I will... make time for it..."

again the line went silent before some muffled voice of Jimin could be heard as he might be trying to cover the speakers to not let the voice get through, which clearly wasn't working.
"you... awake? ...woke ... ...up..."
nothing making any sense until another voice not much far away was heard too...

"sort off... no ...big deal... whom ...you talk.... to...?"

"oh... nothing... just tae..."

"oh... don't... about us..."

"hmm... su..."

all of it wasn't very clear but still broken yet understandable words were heard. it seems like someone else was present right beside Jimin, more like sleeping beside him woke up and was talking to him.

Tae screams slightly into the phone to grab jimin's attention again.
"Jimin?!!! Are you there?"

"oh yes, tae... so anything else..."
Jimin says finally giving his attention to the call again.

"Nothing much... but can I ask you something...?"
Tae says being the curious alien he is, wanting to confirm his suspicions. 

"hmm.. sure go ahead..."