2.7. Clubbing

•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•

Few days later...

Jimin would always spend his whole time around jk never leaving his side and it was same with jk... jk was loving how jimin was giving his all attention to him even in front of his parents... jimin parents were also happy about them being like this but there was some thing else all going in mr. parks mind...

Today jimin and Jungkook decided to go clubbing as jimin wanted to spend some quality time with Jungkook... on the other side mr. park wanted to talk to jimin about something... but was just waiting for the right time....

In the club jikook had a lot of fun and were completely drunk..

•❅❅❅❅❅

Jimin pov

I was so happy to be with Jungkook so in happiness I didn't realized how much I drank but I surely was too drunk to drive back and same was with Jungkook he looked a bit sober then me at least not dozing off here and there like me... but not that sober he was to drive us back or I decided on something and went somewhere signaling Jungkook to follow me so as he did...

•❅❅❅❅❅

"can I get a VIP room for a night...?"
Jimin asked once he found the manager, trying to keep his voice as stable as he can, failing completely because of his drunken self.

Jungkook eyes widened hearing him. A wicked smirk started to appear on his lips. "baby..."

"yea sure... "
The manager says before going somewhere. After a few minutes he returns to where they were still waiting for him, handing him a key card.
"here you go... room no.213 second floor."

"what are you planning on baby..."
jungkook whispers pulling jimin closer to him by his waist.

"sleeping here... we both don't look in a condition  to drive back home so..."
Jimin answer's him innocently the reason why they had to stay.

"oh..." Jungkook pouts as he was thinking about something completely different.
(if you know what he means -soomin)

"hahahahaha... what were you thinking about?" jimin laughs seeing his face.
"let's go now I am too tired..." he says.

he didn't let Jungkook say anything more and pulls him with him to the bed room...

•❅❅❅❅❅

In the bed room...

Jimin immediately goes and let him fall on the bed closing his eyes... Jungkook just sighs and joins jimin... pulling him near by his waist and also closes his eyes...

After some times...

Jimin suddenly wakes up not being able to sleep anymore. he smiles seeing his boyfriend hugging him tightly in his sleep. suddenly an idea to play with him pops in his mind and so roll up above him and started kissing him on his neck.

Jungkook smiles  as he felt good, yet continuing to sleep.  Jimin sees that Jungkook isn't waking up so kisses him on lips. 

Jungkook kisses back in this sleep knowing the only person who it can be but still doesn't wakes up.