After Work

Jordan's POV

When I got off work I was finally able to look at my phone. I had messages from Ash, Tiara, my mom & Kelly.

Ash "What time you get off bruh?"

Tiara "Hey daddy"

Mom "I love you hope you're having a good day."

Kelly "When you coming to see me again? I want you to make me scream while you're deep in me again."

I just looked at the messages for a minute. I sparked my blunt and responded to my mother.

Jordan "I love you too & you as well mom."

All she did was heart the message in response. I wasn't going to text Kelly or Tiara back. I didn't want any pussy tonight I just wanted to chill. I didn't want to respond to Ash either. When I finally got home and finished my blunt I went to shower. After I got dressed went to the kitchen to pop a pizza in the oven.

*Ding*

I guess my pizza is ready now. I grabbed the ranch and a plate. Went to the living room to watch TV and eat. Then the thoughts came.... Why don't you just let her go down on you? Just be her fuck buddy at least you'll get to do whatever to her. But I couldn't help but think I actually almost loved Kayla I was really close to it. Just because we had history I just knew that when I got my hands on her it would be the best thing in the world. I mean I guess it was the best thing in the world but the worst thing at the same time. Only because it was my first and last time. I just wish I'd get this bitch off my mind. It's just all the things she said to me I swear I've never had a bitch talk to me that freaky while I'm fucking her. Plus her voice has always been sexy. I think this bitch knew exactly what she was doing to me man. Fuck it I'm just going to keep drinking some vodka til I fall asleep. After 6 shots I'm not even thinking about that bitch no more. I smoked two blunts then went to crash. I hated I couldn't be with Kayla but I hated more how she left. But it was what it was I never heard from her again & I never wanted too anyways. So much for an Amazing White Girl huh?