Dinner Time

*Ring camera notification* Jordan opens the door for Kayla and realizes dam she looks delish! Jordan shuts and locks the door back. Her and Kayla go sit on the sectional.

Jordan "Hey baby girl how're you?"

Kayla "I'm good daddy how're you?"

Jordan "Woah, just like that? Dam..."

Kayla "Jordan we both know we wanted each other back in high school so we might as well just cut the bull out, be real & cut to the chase."

Jordan "Well shit I didn't know you actually knew but yeah fuck it let's cut it out & cut straight to it."

Kayla "I would've dated you back then if you would've asked before Josh Jordan. I just want you to know that. But don't worry about him anymore he's no longer in the picture. I want you Jordan I knew it when I first saw you again at the mall."

Jordan "Wow Kayla I mean I want you too and that all sounds okay but let's just take things slow baby girl. Let's see how tonight plays out I ordered us Olive Garden chicken Alfredo pasta with salad. I remembered how much you loved that and I couldn't forget about your love for their breadsticks so I ordered them as well. With extra Alfredo sauce on the side too. Should be here any moment now you want anything to drink? I have beer, Tequila, Hennessy, Sprite, Dr Pepper, Coke, Stella Rosa, Water of course, Apple juice, Orange juice & lastly Peach Minute Maid. You're free to whatever is in my kitchen or pantry I have plenty of snacks. The cups are already out on the table with plastic ware, shot cups & napkins."

Kayla "Sounds good daddy. I'll grab a Sprite out the fridge. You want something while I'm up? & I thought you knew how to cook?"

Jordan *laughs* "Yeah I do but I knew you'd love OG more. Dr Pepper & you to come back to me I'm about to fire up a blunt while we wait on the food. You smoke still? Or no?"

Kayla "That's sweet. Here you go. *Hands off bottled soda.* Yes I still smoke babe. I'm going to take a shot of Hen as well. You want one daddy?"

Jordan "Thanks. *Grabs Dr Pepper* Yeah sure bring me one too."

Kayla pours her and Jordan a shot of Hennessy they take it & smoke a blunt. Shortly after they finish the blunt the food arrives they eat and watch a movie.

Jordan "Shiiiit I'm feeling pretty decent what about you bae?" *Lights another blunt*

Kayla "Yeah, I'm feeling good. What movie should we watch now? What about Uncle Drew?"

Jordan "That's cool I'll turn it on."

Kayla goes to the restroom to use it & freshen up. While Jordan pours two more shots for them. Kayla returns they take the shot then Kayla leans in for a kiss.