Bedtime

Kayla's POV

Dam... That was really fun my pussy is still wet for Jordan. I loved how she was fucking me wow she sure knows how to work that strap. I knew if I would've stayed over we would end up fucking again. It was just that good I could surely have some more of that! I thought as I put my pj's on for bed I text Jordan & said "Goodnight Daddy." Soon after I received a text back from her saying "Night Kayla." I turned my light off, put my phone on the charger and went to bed.

Jordan's POV

Thinking to myself I thought why'd she run out of here so quick? Did I do something wrong? *phone dings* Kayla says "Goodnight Daddy" I'm confused I still think that was weird how she ran out of here and now she's texting calling me daddy still. Ok...? *still confused* I guess I'll reply "Night Kayla." I finished my blunt so I sparked another it was only 12am and I knew I was off tomorrow so I was just chilling. Kind of wanted to keep chilling with Kayla but whatever... I kept thinking about how she sucked my dick I never had a girl do that for me. I see Kayla is real slutty and I like that but I couldn't help but think maybe this was just a one night stand or something. I just don't understand why she wouldn't want to stay with me. Man I was thinking maybe we'd make a relationship out of this or something. But maybe I'm jumping the gun all we did was fuck, smoke, and drink. Nothing serious I do that with the couple bitches I fuck with now. So that's really not even anything special. *Takes another shot of Hennessy* *phone dings* 901-734-7129 says "Hey Daddy." Ooowwee see look now here go one of my little bitches right now. Maybe I'll pull up on shawdy real quick I know that's what she wants. Fuck it I'ma bite though replies "wassup shawdy"

901-734-7129 "Where you at?"

Jordan "Why?"

901-734-7129 "I'm just asking.. Wya?"

Jordan "Why though that's weird..." *coughing*

901-734-7129 "Baby just tell me where you're I need you."

*puts blunt out* I laugh because I knew this was what she text me for... Her name is Tiara she is 22 light skinned, couple of tattoo's & crazy thick. DO YOU HEAR ME?!? I mean dumb thick she has so much ass man sometimes I don't even be knowing what to do with all of it. Especially when she throws it back at me OMG!! Man I love when she ask to ride my face and she sits that fat ass up on me real nice. Don't get me started on that nice tight asshole she lets me lick and finger. But that tight pussy with that good grip that there is my favorite that thing taste so immaculate. Tiara has no kids I've known her for about 3-4yrs we started out doing exactly what we're doing now. Which is just fucking she's in love with me so she doesn't mess with anyone else. As long as I've known her and we've been messing with each other she's never messed with anyone else. I ask her all the time why she doesn't mess with someone else because I am of course and she always responds "No I only want you". She also tells me no one can do what I can do to her which boosts my little head up. But I thought I don't even know if I want to respond because I literally just got done fucking the shit out of Kayla. Now what? I'm supposed to go off and fuck Tiara too? Dam I can't do that me and Kayla have history. Hmmmm but we never said what we were going to do if we were gonna date or just fuck or what. So if I go fuck Tiara what does it matter? Plus Kayla didn't stay I feel like if she really liked me and possibly wanted more than just fucking she would've stayed. She made this seem like it was a booty call or something so fuck it. Plus Tiara lives right around the corner from me. I might as well gone and get this pussy real quick.  *After about 10-12 minutes of thinking and smoking I finally text Tiara back*

Jordan "Crib shawdy wassup your pussy throbbing for me or sum?"

Tiara "Yes daddy please come over and come get me now"