That Evening

Jordan's POV
*Phone dings* Ash says "What's up bro" Me & Tiara had just got done with breakfast. It was only 11 ish I kind of wanted to keep relaxing with her with no distractions. So I put my phone down and cuddled her a little more. She was stretched out on the couch with me watching Friday After Next.

30 minutes later *Phone dings* Ash says "Dam bro you must still be with Kayla ass lol bruh hit me back so we can talk about shawty"

Bruh I think to myself let me just text this mother fucker back urkin ass. *rolls eyes*

Jordan replies to Ash message "what up bruh nah I'm with T right now wbu?" (What bout you)

Ash "Aw dam what happened with Kayla? & I'm chilling right now bruh was seeing if you wanted to do a double date today? I got this girl that wants to go out with me but she talking about we can only go out on a double date. So hit up Kayla man and lmk something" (Let me know)

Jordan "Bruh probably not cuh shawdy left out last night right after we fucked but she said she had a good time and what not. She text me too when she got home talking bout sum goodnight daddy. But what you done got yourself into lol what girl is this you talking bout?" (laugh out loud)

Ash "Mannnn gal from work she cool she smoke we been talking for awhile now it's just our first date. So I guess she wants it to be with one of my friends too so she can see how I am around you. & whaaaat bruh lol so she got a quick nut and dipped on ya? Lmao" (laughing my ass off)

Jordan "Bruh stfu ain't gone lie tho I loved fucking Kayla ass she a nasty bitch for real. Gal was wilding had a nigga in aw type shit lol nah for real tho Ash. & Aw dam lol I'll text her in a minute if she don't text me first bruh what time? I wasn't even trying to step out with her for real this gone be our first date. What if I just wanted to fuck her bruh now she gone think I seriously want her ass." (shut the fuck up)

Ash "Nah just take her out and let her know you just trying to get to know her again since y'all haven't talked in so long. Don't say it's a date bruh. So then if you want to only fuck her you can. But so her puss is good huh? Lol & It'll be bout 7:30-8pm"

Jordan "Bruh real good. But that mouth bruh she's literally wild as fuck the shit she be saying to me while I'm fucking her bruh omg. & bet I'll see what she say."

Tiara looks at Jordan and says
"Who are you texting?"

Jordan replies "Why?"

Tiara "Baby pay attention to me please."

Jordan "Aight I'll tell Ash I'll hit her up later then babe if it's bothering you it's just her."

*Phone dings* Ash replies "Lol dang bruh sound a little whipped to me. But just lmk what gal say."

Jordan "bet bruh gtg" (got to go)

Tiara says "It's not bothering me baby I just know you usually don't stay this long and since you're today I'm sure it's because you need me. So I'm telling you I'm here for you anyway you need me to be daddy." *Kisses Jordan's lips*

Jordan "Okay baby"

Tiara and Jordan both sit up on the couch. Tiara takes her panties off while Jordan pulls her shorts down. Tiara sits in Jordan's lap on the strap & Tiara says "Is this what you want daddy?"

Jordan "Yes T"

Tiara "Cmon fuck me"

Tiara's riding up and down in Jordan's lap. Jordan is hugging Tiara tight kissing on her neck while she's riding her strap.

Tiara "Harder show me you need me"

Jordan lays Tiara on the couch and starts fucking her harder and deeper.

Tiara "Choke me daddy"

Tiara's licking and biting her lips while watching Jordan on top of her fucking her.

Jordan "Get up bitch"

Tiara "Yes daddy"

Jordan bends Tiara over face facing the couch cushion. Jordan puts it back in from the back and starts clapping Tiara's ass. Jordan's slapping her ass and grabbing it.

Tiara "Yea fuck me daddy"

Jordan "You like that?" *Grips her ass*

Tiara "Yes daddy"

Tiara "Almost there daddy"

Jordan keeps fucking Tiara hard hitting her guts every time she goes in. Tiara's moaning and talking nasty how Jordan likes. So it's turning Jordan on even more. Jordan chokes Tiara while she's beating up her pussy.

Tiara "Here it comes daddy, I'm cumming" *moaning*

Jordan pulls out Tiara cums down her leg. Tiara & Jordan start making out.

Tiara "I'm going to go shower baby."

Jordan "Okay" Looks off to the side kinda sad like

Tiara "You alright baby? Did I make you feel better? Or you need more?" *bites lip*

Jordan *smiles* "Nah I'm good baby thank you. Preciate it for real. I love when you let me have my way. You know I be needing you."

Tiara "Yeah I know daddy that's why I let you do whatever. I love it when you come over upset. I know you'll be leaving relieved with a clear mind when you leave from me baby. I love putting it on you & when you put it on me in return. Overall I just love you Jordan and I want you and only you."

Jordan "Wow T was it that good today? *laughs&smiles* But I love you too you know that. What do you mean you only want me? You know I don't want no relationship love."

Tiara "Yeah I know I'm just saying babe I love our time together. & I love all the things you do to me during our time together. I love how you treat me like the slut you know I am daddy. Really I was just reassuring you baby that's all. Just letting you know I love what we have I don't mind not being with you. We both know what it is and have always known."

Jordan *smiling & licks lips* "Yeah baby I know what it is. Just making sure we still on same page that's all baby we good. Really I think you were trying to turn me on. Talking about some you like how I treat you like the slut you truly are or whatever you said."

Tiara *giggling&smiling* "Maybe I was or maybe I was just being honest. You want to join me in the shower? Or leave it at I was just being honest?" *kisses Jordan's neck*

Jordan *moaning* "Mm noOoo baby.."

Tiara sits in Jordan's lap & keeps kissing on her neck. She starts grinding in her lap while kissing on her

Tiara *whispers* "Cmon I want more daddy."

Jordan *bites lip* "Fuuck T you turning me on baby but I gotta go."

Tiara stops kissing and grinding on Jordan. She looks at her upset.

Tiara "What? Where are you going?"

Jordan "Back home shawdy cmon now you already know what it is."

Tiara "But daddy I just wanted you one more time..." *kisses on Jordan's neck  & chokes her.*

Jordan "Babe I got shit to do I'll slide thru later or something hit me up. But don't be mad baby you know I love my pussy."

Tiara "Whatever, I'm not even mad. I'll just see you later daddy but my pussy is wet now."

Jordan "I know baby go shower up put on some nice for me later. I love you shawdy."

Tiara "I love you too daddy. You better come back too!"

Jordan starts grabbing her things and getting her backpack together. She sparks a blunt kisses Tiara then walks out the door.