Almost Dinner Time

Kayla's POV

I rushed out of Journey's a few moments after Jordan I was so excited! I got to the parking garage and got in my car. As I drove home I thought how crazy it was that I saw Jordan today. She looked so cute! As if nothing had changed from high school still nice body, nice smile & of course she can still dress! Wow! I was amazed I know back then I was unsure if I liked girls or not. But, I know now for a fact that I do like Jordan or at least want to do something with her... I wonder what it would've been like if I would've dated her instead of Josh. He was such a dick I thought to myself as I got out of the car. I grabbed my purse and went inside the house to get ready for my date. While I was showering I was imagining Jordan eating my pussy and rubbing all over me. Dam I wish I would've given her the time of day back then. But I can't wait for her to get her hands on me tonight! I hope she wants me like I want her I haven't stopped thinking about her since I saw her earlier. Oh God am I sprung already? She hasn't even had me yet and I feel like I'd risk it all for her. I got out the shower and found something cute to put on. I wanted to put something on I knew I could get off quickly if need be but was still cute. I put on my lace trim tie back M-slit hem night dress. With some pretty black sandals. Like I said cute but comfy!! But I did put on some lip gloss and my hoops! I also did my hair of course!! So I looked cute plus I know Jordan we use to be friends in high school so I'm comfortable around her. I'm pretty sure she'll probably just have on ripped jeans, a nice graphic tee & slides since we're staying in tonight. Dammit! I just thought about it I needed to get gas before heading over to Jordan's. Just as I was getting ready to head for the door. I received a text saying "Hey Kayla, it's Jordan. Here's my address 420 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60611. I responded "Hey Jordan! Gotcha, I'll see you shortly!" I grabbed some gas and headed to Jordan's house.