The Mall

*Texts Ash* Jordan "What up bruh I'm here wya?"

Ash replies "Food ct by Chick fil a"

Jordan "Bet"

Jordan parks and enters the mall. She walks up on Ash her friend since elementary school. Ash is also a no label she is 26 y/o. They've always met up at least once a month at the mall.

Jordan "What's up bruh?"

Ash "What up fam!?! How you doing?!"

Jordan  "Shoo I'm str8 fool what bout you? You ready to get some more kicks?"

Ash "You already know man!! Let's get to it!!"

They start walking towards the shoe stores the first store they enter is Champs.

Jordan "Man I don't see nothing do you see anything?"

Ash "Yeah I think I need some more forces. Aye shawdy (talking to the store associate.) you have a size 8.5 men in those white & red forces?"

The associate located the shoes for Ash she rung it up & paid. Ash & Jordan then went across the hall to City Gear. Jordan grabbed her a couple of Nike socks, Nike shorts, & the Jordan's that just dropped that week the Retro 11's Bred. Ash didn't find anything in City Gear. They made a stop at Auntie Anne's Ash wanted some pretzels.

Ash said "Want anything bruh?"

Jordan replied "Nah I'm good bruh go head."

Jordan went to find somewhere to sit. Ash followed with her pretzels and her shoe bag.

Ash said "YOOO Jordan is that....????"
*Ash made a weird face at Jordan like bitch you know who that is...kind of face.*

Jordan responded "Is that.... Kayla??? Bruuuuhhhhh WHAT THE FUCKKK!"

Ash said "What bruh? Say you happy to see her ain't you lol"

Jordan replied "Bruh NO! Not even that bro I literally just had a dream bout gal JUST this morning!! This is so wild! Yo I gotta try to pull shawdy for sho now!"

Ash said "Dam bruh fr? Well you better shoot your shot fam. Go on & walk up to her looks like she just went into Journey's."

Kayla enters Journey's (shoe store) alone she's wearing a pretty yellow summer dress. With some cute hoop earrings and cute sandals. Her toes and nails are both painted a pretty yellow to match her dress. Kayla is a white slender beautiful female with an amazing voice. Kayla's voice always turned Jordan on in High School. Kayla has no tattoo's, no kids, & she's 25 with a car just like Jordan.

Jordan enters Journey's & spots Kayla but she acts like she doesn't see her so Kayla can approach her first. Jordan acts like she's shopping for shoes & gets close enough to Kayla for her to see her.

Kayla said "Jordan..?"

Jordan replies "Heeeeey Kayla!"

Kayla said "Hey Jordan I thought that was you! How have you been???!? Omgosh it's been SO LONG!!!"

Jordan said "Yes it has been quite awhile. You look amazing Kayla. I've been good how have you been?"

Kayla responds *Cheesing* "Thank you Jordan I've been good as well. I've just been working and relaxing enjoying life you know?"

Jordan said "Yes I do know. You have anyone special in your life? Any kids or anything like that? What happened to Josh are you guys still together?"

Kayla said "Naw it didn't work out with us we broke up two years ago. I've just been working on myself I tried dating but it didn't work. So now I just stay to myself if the right one comes then cool if not that's fine as well. As far as kids I don't have any yet but I do want some. What about you?"

Jordan responded "No kids. No girlfriend or anything just me I've just been staying to myself. I haven't found the right girl yet still looking. Are you doing anything later? I'd love to take you to dinner or make dinner for you back at my house?"

Kayla replied "Okay that sounds good. But can you actually cook?"

Jordan laughed & said "Yes I know how to cook Kayla. So I'm guessing you'd like to come over my house then instead of going out right?"

Kayla responded "Yes Jordan I'd love to come over later on."

Jordan said "Okay bet how does 7pm sound? & What's your number shawdy?"

Kayla replied "Sounds good it's 312-232-7865."

Jordan said "Okay I'll see you later cutie!" *As she walked away and exited Journey's to return back to Ash.*

Ash "So how did it go?"

Jordan "Amazing I have a date later tonight so I'm about to head on out bro."

Ash "Shit sounds good bruh I'm happy for you I know you've wanted her for awhile now. I'm ready to go if you're bruh."

Jordan "Yes bruh I'm super excited ready to get home let's go."

Ash & Jordan go to the parking garage and split up to get into their cars & leave. Ash drives home & so does Jordan.