Jordan's House

Jordan's POV

I finally got home after a long night and morning of just fucking. Hell I was tired but I needed that I had a lot on my mind. Tiara's pussy was pretty good too I'm actually happy I spent time with her. After I came out the shower and got dressed I noticed I had a text.

Kayla "Hey daddy how're you?"

Jordan "I'm okay how're you love?"

Kayla "I'm alright last night was amazing Jordan. You made me feel like nothing else mattered."

Jordan "I literally love your voice. When you're talking to me while I'm fucking you it turns me on so much baby."

Kayla "I'm glad you had a good time too baby. You ready to see me again?"

Jordan "I'm not sure why didn't you want to stay the night? But you already want to come back over..?"

Kayla "I just don't want to get too attached to you."

Jordan "Um... why...? & So that means you don't sleep over..?"

Kayla "It's complicated but just know I don't want a relationship. I just want a fuck buddy I guess you could say."

Wowww I thought to myself I knew something was up with her when she didn't want to stay! I mean I already got hoes I can fuck. Only difference between her and them is she is literally a rag doll. This girl sucked my dick and said she was my bitch. She already know what's up. She know I'll fuck the shit out of her anywhere anytime. But it was fucked up how she didn't stay and I needed to let her know that.

Jordan "Kayla I thought it was messed up how you ran out of here right after we fucked. I thought I did something wrong or this was a one night stand."

Kayla "Well.... Will you be my fuck buddy Jordan? Fuck me hard and rough all night. Any day anytime whenever and wherever you need/want me. As well as however you want me."

Jordan "I'll text you later."

*Incoming Call* Ash

Guess I'll answer.

Jordan "Hello"

Ash "Wassup fam"

Jordan "Nun much kicking it heard from gal she talking bout she wants to be fuck buddies. Like wtf bruh so I'm probably going to drop shawdy. I got plenty pussy I was gone settle down with her but I guess she don't want that. I ain't gone cap she perfect other than the fuck buddies thing." (what the fuck)

Ash "Dam bro, so you not coming tonight then? That's what I was calling for to see if you was about to start getting dressed or what. I know it's only 430 but I know it take you while to get dressed." *laughs*

Jordan "Probably not bruh I'm gone kick it at the house tonight. Hit me up tomorrow or sum"

Ash "Bet stay up big dawg."

I turned on Life of The Party I needed a good laugh and Melissa McCarthy always made it happen. I went to warm up my left over Alfredo from last night. Went back to sit on the couch I fucked that food up so quick I was hungry. It was 6 something I hadn't ate since 11am. I poured me a shot of vodka and chased it with a blunt. I couldn't get Kayla off my mind I thought she said if I would've asked first she would've dated me. So why won't she date me now? This shit sucks. She just wants me to fuck her I don't want that. Plus she dipped out of here last night she still could've stayed even if she just wanted to fuck. Like dam she won't ever stay the night with me. Why should I even keep messing with her. But I'm not going to lie man her pussy was so tight and fat. Omg then the way she said my name dam she might have me sprung off that. I swear can't nobody talk to me like she can. Nobody has her voice which is why no one can talk to me like her. But I just want her to really be mine though. *hits blunt*