She's Gone

The next morning Jordan woke up it was about 11 ish. She laid in the bed holding Tiara for a bit longer before she got up. Tiara woke up while Jordan was trying to sneak out of the bed.

Tiara "Um where are you going?"

Jordan "I have to go baby"

Tiara "But why?? You just woke up."

Jordan "I know baby it's Saturday though I have to work in a bit."

Tiara "Dang okay babe. Well I had a good time as always last night. Your sex is still as good as ever. But I really love when you come over like that. I love how you demand I do things it's such a pussy wetter daddy. I love you."

Jordan *cheesing* "Thank you baby I love you too I hope you have a good day. I'll talk to you later shawdy. I'll lock up on my way out!"

Jordan goes home and showers. She goes back to sleep before she has to go to work. After she wakes up she texts Kayla.

Jordan "Hey shawdy"

*5 minutes later* sending blue...

*15 minutes later* sending blue....

*25 minutes later* sending blue......

*30 minutes later* sent green............ *confused face*

Jordan's POV

I thought.... Um... Maybe her phone is dead or something let me try to call her and see if it rings at all.... *confused face*

*ring. straight to voicemail*

Okay now I'm really confused did she block me? Or is her phone really dead? Let me check Instagram to see if we're still following each other.

*pulls up Instagram app searches Kayla.25forever*

So she did... I tried to figure out what to do from there but I truly didn't know. Wow so it was just a one night stand. I knew she didn't want to mess with me for real man. I'm so pissed bruh I actually liked fucking that bitch. Why she acting goofy for bruh. I'm hella pissed right now. I downloaded a texting app on my iPhone. I was going to text her from a different number to see if she responded.

319-234-1342 "Hey Kayla, I'm sorry if I did something to upset you or if I said something wrong I miss you and I thought we had something good going or getting started. But I'm guessing not because you blocked me and didn't even say anything..? I thought you actually liked me I mean did you just want a one night stand or something? If so that's cool I just wish we would've been on the same page."

615-752-7652 "Who is this?"

319-234-1342 "Jordan..."

615-752-7652 "I did want to be with you... I just felt like you wanted more."

319-234-1342 "So you had to block me and not just tell me that? Maybe I was really just feeling you more than you was feeling me."

615-752-7652 "I'm sorry, I think I was feeling you more you didn't like what I said so I just felt we was on different terms."

319-234-1342 "What do you mean? What did you say that you thought I didn't like?"

615-752-7652 "The other night when we were fucking you wouldn't let me go down on you."

What the fuck I thought to myself with a confused look on my face.

319-234-1342 "Wow.. So because I didn't let you do that that exact day now you don't want to mess with me anymore basically correct...?"

615-752-7652 "Sorry"

I deleted the app so quick. Fuck that dumb bitch what the fuck. When we first started talking I told her I was basically a dude. I act like it, think like it, dress like it, look like it & talk like it. She told me she understood... What the fuck this girl lied cause everybody knows no label's be touch me not. Plus I mean dam I let the bitch play with my nipples while I was fucking her. It didn't even feel good for real mother fucker was really about to start a fire with them the way she was rubbing them. Then she want to talk about eating some pussy girl bye. She lame as fuck for not just being real and saying what the fuck it was man. I don't even have time for this though the clock struck 12:30pm. I knew I had to be at work by 1pm and I worked 7 minutes from my house. So I started getting ready for work. On the way to work I called Ash.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Ash "What up family"

Jordan "Bruh this bitch only wanted to fuck one time she mad cause I ain't want her to go down. Fuck gal on me and the bitch blocked me bruh. I had to reach out to her to get answers of why type shit. Like I ain't even know I did anything wrong bruh this shit wild as fuck."

Ash "Damm bruh what bitch is that? *laughing*

Jordan "Bruh.... It's Kayla's wild ass"

Ash "What??? The fuck??? Wow are you serious dude?"

Jordan "Dead ass"

Ash "Dam bruh my fault"

Jordan "Bruh I don't even know how to feel I'm really upset cause she ain't say nothing. I had to hunt the bitch down I don't fuck with that. So fuck it! Guess I'll just let her go. I just thought maybe we'd date or something but I guess that won't be happening. Just cause I didn't let her go down that one time. But bruh I'm glad I didn't cause gal seemed like she ain't know what she was doing. Plus I was really just trying to see how freaky shawdy was. She touch too much though so I already know she would've been down there giving bullshit. Bruh we both know we only let bitches that we really fucking with go down. Plus you could tell shawdy ain't know what she was doing." *laughs*

Ash *laughing* "Yeah bruh just leave gal where she at then. I already know you not hurt off her bruh you got plenty. Where Makayla & June at? You ain't said much about them since Kayla came into the picture. Go fuck them together you know they be down for the threesome. Go get your mind off of Kayla's ass with some down pussy. Them bitches always there for you. I know you be having them do whatever for you. Gone & go see them bruh for real."

Jordan "Man I'll see bout it. I'm really good though but I gotta go bout to walk into work bruh."

Ash "Alright bet I'm gone big dawg."

*clicks*