Family Revelations

Start from the beginning

"Goodnight gorgeous."

*****

That next morning it felt like we were being woken up way earlier than usual or maybe that was just a sign of the antics that people were getting up to last night. I watched as Ekin moved across the bedroom and her hair was looking like Medusa. 

"You might need that this morning." Will advised me, throwing his hoodie at me as I got out of bed, earning a confused look in return. "Your neck."

"Oh shit." Plastered on the side of my neck was a massive red mark which I would rather my family did not see. "Thanks."

"No worries."

As I was walking up to the terrace, Ekin pulled me to the side in the dressing room into the corner. "What are you hiding under there? Don't be shy."

"I'm going to need some help covering this up." I answered, revealing the spot. 

"What a horny guy."

"Don't I know it."

We joined the rest of the girls on the terrace as Nathalia explained her situation. "You know, me and him we're both brave enough to come in here and search for that connection. If we find it in each other great, if we don't still great."

"What about you Danica?"

"Obviously coupled up with Jamie, yeah it was nice to have somebody in the bed. Well I think this is the fourth guy I've shared that bed with but lots of cuddles and a kiss. Just excited to see how the day goes really."

"Lacey?"

"It was nice being in the main bedroom, we just had chats before bed and a little kiss."

"I was feeling the love though last night." Danica commented. "Ekin your speech was really nice."

"Thank you and yeah we just chat lots of cuddles and kisses before bed but for the first time ever he just wouldn't let go of my hand until the morning. Continuously cuddling me."

"And then I look over into the next bed and find a big mountain in your bed." Tasha pointed at me. "What were you and Mr Will getting up to?"

"Nothing, just a few touches here and there but yeah it was stopped before anything could really happen."

"Your speech was sweet last night." Lacey said. "Do you feel yourself getting closer to him?"

"Yeah like I said in the speech, what he's giving me right now is all I've ever wanted so I can't really complain about anything. I'm just enjoying my time with him right now."

"Good."

It took a lot longer than I realised to cover up the marks so I could wear my bikini and not have the make up come off in the blistering heat and just as I managed to do it, Gemma got a text that meant it would basically be impossible to not sweat it off. 

"Islanders, it's time to get physical as you take part in the Love Island sports day #naughtyandsporty #trackandfeels."

I was captain of the blues team and I was very competitive so Will was currently getting the side glare as we lined up opposite each other. 

The first round was a classic relay of an egg and spoon race and we came out the winners, with our win being handed to us by Andrew who cracked his egg. 

"You lot are cheaters anyway." Gemma kept shouting.

"Just because you couldn't even finish the race."

The second round was a three legged race, I was strapped with Tasha but we were already losing at that point due to a bad start. But it was my job to keep the morale going and ignore the shouted from the red team as they pulled it back to a draw.