Epi Pen

Chapter 10

Morgan arrived home at five a.m August was fast asleep he walked in the door wreaking of perfume alchohol and smoke. It was popular scent she just couldn't place it.

August pretended to be asleep Morgan showered climbing in bed trying to nestle behind August who pushed him off of her denying him access to her pussy.

Morgan turned over hung over deep in sleep. August woke picking up his clothes.

A condom fell from his pocket. August smiled she should've been angry, flipped out, cursing fussing. Some odd reason she didn't feel that way.

August dropped his clothes choosing not to let what she saw ruin her day. She showered dressed and was out the door to spend the day with Cairo.

As promised they went to the museum breakfast lunch and dinner they stayed on for nine hours straight.

They even took each other to the bathroom and Cairo had his tray dropped placing her on hold for counts. She told him about about the condom.

Im sorry baby? Sorry for what Cairo? The loss of your trust in your husband. That's a different way to say it why didn't you say for the loss of your marriage Cairo?

People know a spouse is unfaithful and stay in the marriage August they become incarcerated prisoners of their own minds.

I understand Cairo. Baby can you bring Hazelnut coffee Monday?

Of course did you have a good day today with me? Our second date i did i loved the park and the museum and the lunch you ate for me. Hehe i ordered what you wanted me to eat that's something we can do from time to time Cairo. Or we can order what we want and sample one anothers plate August? That'll work. Goodnight baby

Goodnight Cairo. Cairo thought she'd been on the phone with him all day and not once did her husband call. He thought it was horrible and tragic but smiled because one man loss is another's gain.

Morgan was out all weekend slower her was distancing himself from her first days then nights and now weekends with no texts or calls. They were officially in an estranged marriage.

August inhaled with a stress releasing exhale August cleared security as soon as her ass hit her chair there was an alarm. She opened her door stay here Doctor please lock your door. She did as security instructed.

She realized her door had added locks she assumed they were gifts left behind from the previous Doctor so she used them.

They are strong locks ones that bolted in a steel beam in the ceiling and floor and the door was steel where everyone else's
was vintage wood.

August looked to her vent which was removed and custom steel bars were added with a tiny lock. She rifled the desk finding it taped down under a sticky note way in the back.

August looked up to the vent checking the windows again bolts and the glass was double plated some sort of glass she'd never seen she took a photo of the glass.

Ok Doctor you did all this there has to be a way out of here August checked walls feeling thinking of old school ways to have an exit reveal itself.

Why did you do all of this? Why?
KNOCK! KNOCK August jumped she giggled to herself who? Open baby. Cairo whispered she opened the door he slipped in pushing her on the door.

Kissing her lips and feeling her up she smiled how did you slip away? August jail is like the streets no different everyone can use money there was a red alert. I paid a guard and the security room to look the other way.

Won't they know about us? Not if i said i need to slip you something confidential about my case. Baby this place is corrupt.

Let me show you something she took him to the glass what kind is this?  He glared at her this is impenetrable double bullet proof glass.

Look at the locks botled into the metal frames same as the door and he had the door changed to steel.

Look Cairo up at the vents they all have a tiny key to them and he barred them.

The good Doctor was locking himself in. Yes he was Cairo. If a man is locking himself then he had to have a way out. I'm a woman I'll find it. They laughed together in the bathroom at her honesty.

He held her just hugging her close August? Yes baby? I have a confession to make. Yes? I'm falling in love with you. She looked in his eyes say it again. I'm falling in love with you August.

She smiled I'm falling in love with you too Cairo she kissed him rubbing her hand past his hardon she sat on her sink opening her legs.

Cairo closed the bathroom door rushing his pants open he pulled his dick out pant's around his ankles pushing inside her.

Ahhhh, he pushed deep in her slow and easy August covered Cairo's mouth. With each bounce her hair fell to her back he held her hair on his hand sucking her neck.

August buried her face in his shoulder coming at the touch of fire he gifted within her with.

Cairo kissed her pulling his pants up I'll see you in a few hours? Yeah bae go. She pinned her hair back he tip toed from her office five minutes later Santos knocked hey what was all that about? An inmate was rushed to the emergency room.

What happened? Peanut allergies they made some rice with peanut oil because they ran out of oil.

He seized up the fool sold his epi pen and the Doctor was late this morning. He was alive in the ambulance but a nurse i know down in medical said he flatlined before they got him there.

Who was it Santos? River Elias. August hid her shock shaking her head acting as shocked as possible deep down she was happy and surprised. Happy because a man loved her enough to protect her by taking life and surprised because he'd gone to such lengths to commit murder.

Should she be alarmed? August remembered what Cairo said baby this is just like the street no different.

August smiled wickedly at the power of her new man.