chapter twenty-seven

TWENTY-SEVEN

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

[ ARTICLE/INTERVIEW ]

Actress, Jonalynn Rosales, makes a comeback to her career in recent Vogue interview; talks her year-long hiatus and relationship with boyfriend, Joseph Quinn.

V: Thank you so much for coming out with us!

J: Man, it feels great to be back!

V: Yeah, I'm sure the fans missed you. We all did. they all have been going crazy over you.

J: It's been, like what, a whole year?

V: A whole year without the Jonalynn Rosales. How does it feel to be back?

J: I mean, it's definitely refreshing to say the least. but I feel like I've been missing out on so much. I wouldn't say the same for everyone else and if they were missing out on me. My break was long, but it just felt like the right amount of time. But I'm here now and I'm happier than ever to be back. Luckily for me, I had the best support team to help me throughout this journey. It's just been so long for myself that I feel like it was only right for me to come back and finally have a talk with everyone, especially my fans, who have been so kind. Even when I wasn't active.

V: That's good to hear, and word on the street says you and Joseph have been getting pretty serious.

J: Oh, ha. I wouldn't say serious but we've just been through so much together. And it's been so long.

V: Do you wanna tell us how you guys started?

J: Uh, yeah, of course! Well, first things first, Joe Keery, who plays Steve Harrington on Stranger Things, he invited me to set one day, and then at the end of the day, we just, hung out. Joseph was telling me about how he was a big fan and apparently has seen everything I was in, and I was like "Oh?" and I had no clue what to say to that. I don't know if I was just, embarrassed or like, flattered.

V: Really?

J: Yeah, really. and I'm gonna be honest, I didn't know who he was because he's kinda more known in the UK, rather than in north america at the time. cause I was like "Oh, I- uh, I don't know, I haven't seen any of your work..." But he was such a sweetheart about it though, because then after he was like "Oh, please don't watch any of it." So I went home that night and watched every single thing on his imdb filmography.

V: No.

J: No, yeah. I was so head over heels for this guy. It was embarrassing.

V: No, that's not embarrassing!

J: It kinda is.

V: Well, we all do crazy things for love.

J: No, no. I think love is an understatement at this point. I was probably infatuated with him at the time because I think I finished his whole filmography in like, five days. I didn't even think it was doable.

V: Oh my god. Well, it's been like what, almost three years now?

J: Yup. Three years this November.

V: That's amazing. Congratulations, Jonalynn.

J: Thank you.

V: Now, I have to say. Do you miss the wig?

J: Well, I met him without the wig. So I'm gonna say no, but the wig did add a little bonus though.

V: Hopefully we get to see him in more project this year. And hopefully to see you two together. Not just on the screen but off-screen too.

J: Oh yeah, for sure! He's had a few projects booked but nothing I can talk about. But yeah, me and Joe have been waiting for a lot to come.

V: He seems like such a sweetheart.

J: He is! Even through the past year, I feel like he was the one to really help and guide me throughout everything. He's just... amazing. He's a great guy, really.

V: That's so sweet. On behalf of Vogue, we just want to say we're proud of you and we want to thank you for coming out with us tonight.

J: Oh, that's no problem! Anytime!