THE FINALE: chapter twenty-eight

THE FINAL CHAPTER
TWENTY-EIGHT

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

[ INSTAGRAM ]

Liked by zendaya, fred

Liked by zendaya, fred.hechinger, and 11.5M others

jonalynn I know you all have been waiting for this so here it is.

I was on hiatus and started about a year ago. I released an open letter for you all to read and I was scared about how people were going to react, so I pretended like it wasn't any of my business.

A year ago, I finally believed I was getting to a good point in my life before it all went down. Since then, I have been actively trying to find my own time to recover. I'm not sure how to put it into words but being in the state that I was in, the time I've spent trying to find myself have gone through its up and its downs. However, the ups did not last as long as I would've expected and the downs just turned me back into a spiral.

Fortunately, I was lucky enough to recover with such wonderful people in my lives. They've stuck with me through everything and I couldn't be more grateful.

I'm more than happy to be back and well. Expect more from me in the future :)

Thank you to everyone who stuck by me. And to anyone who might be struggling through the same issues, you're valid and loved.

josephquinn you're an inspiration ❤️

comments on this post have been limited

NOVEMBER 2023

Tagged: jonalynn

Tagged: jonalynn

Liked by gatenm123, welchwelchwelch and 4.1M others

josephquinn Favourite day of the year, always. Happy three years. 💖

jonalynn wait... you guys are dating???
— josephquinn Oh shut up

comments on this post have been limited

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

That's it, folks! That's the end of the story.

But don't go just yet! Hopefully, it's not the last time you get to hear of them. I'm still debating on writing an epilogue or a bonus chapter.

Although, I have extra info that doesn't matter to the story anymore but if you wanna know about some background context from some inside jokes that I mentioned in this book or an explanation of several aspects of my writing inspiration, it's on the next chapter!

But to everyone who stayed with this story through and through, thank you.