chapter eight

EIGHT

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

[ TWITTER ]

jonalynn | why do u guys want to see my bf so badly lol
1.9k replies | 999k likes | 50.2k retweets

TomHolland1996 Because he's the most beautiful man i've seen
|
zendaya damn straight tom
|
TomHolland1996 Plus you two are goals
|
jonalynn SAYS YOU GUYS

user1 **our bf
|
user2 mine too. pls share.
|
user1 no ❤️

DUALIPA not me though, i jus wanna see you. y'all stay safe though <3
|
jonalynn anything 4u bb ^-^

user3 we don't just want to see him. we WANT him.
|
user4 okay let's calm down now 😃
|
user5 who's "we"?

— user6 WAIT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?
|
user7 WAIT WHO IS IT?
|
user8 joseph quinn (he plays eddie in stranger things)
|
user7 NOOOO HIM??
|
user6 OH HELL NO
|
user5 no offense but how did he pull her?

user3 not you trynna gatekeep ur bf😭
|
user8 okay as she should tho

user9 PLEASE SHARE SOME FOR THE REST OF US

— user10 Hey girlie...

~

Jonalynn woke up that next morning, looking at whatever was trending on Twitter. Whether it was her name, Eddie Munson, or something that was happening on the other side of the planet, she wanted to know the news.

Initially, she mindlessly just scrolled on her phone, smiling at herself, knowing that she was right about the whole world loving her boyfriend. It made her feel warm. She could finally publicly speak about her Joseph and people could finally know who she was talking about.

However, last night was a blur to her. She wasn't sure how she got nauseous, or whatever it came from. Maybe it was the idea of being in public unannounced, but whatever it was, she knew couldn't be seen out there anytime soon.

"Morning, love." said a very familiar voice as the girl walked into the small kitchen they shared, rubbing her eyelids due to grogginess.

"How are you always up so early?" Joni said in between yawns as she slowly sat down on a chair at the dining table.

"It's almost 1pm on a Saturday off, Joni." Joseph was chuckling, as he checked the time on the nearby clock. "Plus, I let you sleep in later because you weren't even feeling well last night."

"Oh." She said. "I said I was fine after."

"Yeah, but I couldn't risk it. Wanted you to feel completely fine. So we could finally have some fun today." Joseph came around from the table, grabbing her head and planted a quick kiss on the top of her head, before sitting himself down in front of her. Jonalynn shot him a weak smile since she was still almost half-tired and watch him lean down in his chair to look up at her. "How are you now?"

"I'm fine." She continued smiling, her eyes almost on the verge of shutting tight. Joe raised and eyebrows and looked at her like he was waiting for more. Joni just sighed, tired, and decided to give into his games. "Completely fine."

"Great." He beamed a smile right back at her before standing back up and tucking in his chair. He stuck out his hand in front of his girlfriend for her to grab, in which she unmotivatedly did, and pulled her up from her seat, pulling her into a deep hug. "Because I have a fun day planned." He said into Joni's ear.

Joni groaned. Everybody knew she was one of the laziest people on Earth even though she was known to be one of the most busiest actors in Hollywood. It was contradictory, but she lived up to the young stardom expectation that everyone expected for these young Hollywood actors to be.

"Shh. Season four just came out. You have to do this for me even though I pull you to every press junket I have. Which is only fair because I never get to go to yours."

Joni laughed at herself, knowing how dumb it sounded that she didn't bring her boyfriend to her own red carpets even though he brought her to his just recently.

"Oh my god. Sorry." She said, sarcastically. "Didn't think you wanted to attend the Fear Street ones. Ross was gonna be there regardless and you see him like, everyday."

Joseph let go of the girl so that he could see her face, but her bedhead hair was all messy and covering her face. He chuckled at her before pushing it out of her face to clearly see Joni. "You know you're irreplaceable, right?"

Joni laughed before jokingly and gently pushed his face out of her, almost like a slap, and tried to turn away but Joseph's arms were still wrapped around her waist from their hug, locking her in that position so she couldn't move anywhere.

"You're literally so corny." She teased. "Saying the most cheesiest stuff in the most random times."

"What?" said Joseph, gasping in defence. "Don't tell me you don't like them." But Joni looked at him like she going to say exactly what he didn't want to hear. "Jesus, Joni."

"What?" Now it was her turn to be defensive. "Don't tell me you mean this corny shit."

"I do! I do mean it." The two were used to these conversations. The defensive back and forth complaints about who was being more extra. Typically, it was never Joni who never said stuff as cheesy as she thought Joseph was being, but from time to time she liked to mock him about it.

"Yeah, whatever." She jokingly said, as Joseph finally let her go and pushed her towards the direction of their bedroom. "I'm gonna go get changed and ready for whatever you have planned for today." She then took out her phone from her pocket to open Twitter.

"You and that phone." Joseph teased her, jokingly, only for him to receive the middle finger from Jonalynn, who was walking away from him, still scrolling on her device.

A MESSAGE FROM EL
sometimes i forget i based them off
a celebrity couple that i deeply love