chapter five

FIVE

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

[ INTERVIEW ]

PopBuzz: Hey, so nice for you to do this with us!

Jonalynn: Hey, yeah, it's no problem! So nice to talk to you.

PopBuzz: So apparently it is confirmed that this is your last and final marvel movie, correct?

Jonalynn: Unfortunately, that is correct.

PopBuzz: What big projects do you have in the future? anything you can share?

Jonalynn: Well, I recently just finished a movie with a very good friend and former co-star of mine, his name is Samuel L Jackson, and we just did a movie together so that was great working with him again. He's a great guy soooo.

PopBuzz; How did it feel working with Jackson again?

Jonalynn: Oh, yeah, it just felt nostalgic, you know? He's lovely and a fantastic actor and I just hope to see my other fellow cast members on set again.

PopBuzz: That's so sweet. Especially with Xochitl, who had just entered the MCU. What about her? Did you get to know her well before your departure?

Jonalynn: Yeah! Actually, we got pretty close while filming. She's so sweet and literally one of the best kids to work with, I just love her.

PopBuzz: Yeah, we just talked to her and she said the exact same about you. You two seemed like you guys shared a close bond.

Jonalynn: Yeah, definitely. I saw her in The Babysitters Club and loved her. Happy I got to know her before I left. Sad to leave everyone but I'm excited for the future of Marvel movies. The premiere was a blast though.

PopBuzz: Speaking of premieres, you recently just attended another one for different show.

Jonalynn: Oh gosh. Hah.

PopBuzz: Hey, well, your appearance at the Stranger Things season four premiere was something big! We noticed the boy finally wrapped around your arm in most of the pictures.

Jonalynn: Oh my god, yeah, Definitely. I, uh, yeah, I don't know, man. Let's just say it was something that was big for all of us. I mean, I'm not even in the show,Im just there to support the show but yeah. Hah. Joe's great, he's doing fine.

PopBuzz: So, are you excited for the new season?

Jonalynn: Of course.

PopBuzz: Do you have any details about it so far? Anything you've heard from Joseph?

Jonalynn: Haha. Uh, no, fortunately. I'm not allowed to have spoilers and if even I did, I'd probably lock myself in my closet far away from him as possible so I wouldn't have to hear him. But yeah, no, he doesn't tell me anything. Which is good! He's learned from the best. You're gonna have to ask him about that yourself though.

PopBuzz: Yeah, definitely. Although I think Tom Holland might have a lot to learn from you.

Jonalynn: HA. Yeah. I mean, that kid can say whatever he wants to say now. None of us can stop him now.

PopBuzzYeah. Well, it was so nice talking with you today, Jonalynn. We hope to see you again for your new projects!

Jonalynn: Thank you! Bye now!

~

"You excited for tomorrow?" Jonalynn was already comfortably under the bedsheets while Joe sat on the other end, constantly clicking buttons on the remote control to find something to watch on Netflix.

He sighed nervously. "Just kinda nervous of what it's gonna be like after. 'Cause like, you know how big this show is, right? I just feel like everything is going to be so weird for me and maybe even for you but maybe it's already weird since we've already gone public and-"

"Dude." She said, trying to stop his rambling. "You just need to breath and chill." Joni got up from her position and scooted her butt to the edge of the bed so she was sitting right beside him. "Also what's the worse that can happen? Actually, don't answer that question."

Joe lightly chuckled. "I don't know, I just think-"

"Oh my goodness, just relax. Here." She said, wrapping her arms around him for comfort as Joe switched it on the Stranger Things menu, staring at the season 4 episodes that were still locked for viewing. "Plus, based off what I watched at the premiere, Eddie is definitely the new fan favourite."

"Yeah, no, I didn't say that, silly. Everyone already knew that." Joe laughed before lightly and playfully pushing Joni's body away as a joke. "I'm just thinking about the press and the public stuff, you know? Oh wait- Who am I kidding? You're literally an Oscar-winner." He said, doing unmotivated jazz hands that gestured towards the girl, but Joni just looked at him, with a deadpan stare in her eyes, like she didn't like the joke.

"What?" He said, defensively, trying not to laugh at his own self. "You win one Oscar and suddenly you're Meryl Streep."

"Okay, that is absolutely not true!" The girl said, gasping and teasingly hitting Joe on the shoulder. "I am not as famous as Meryl Streep."

"I don't know. I'm just overthinking." He sighed, turning off the television and setting the remote down on the TV stand.

"Hey, that's my thing. You're turning into me." She said before she put her fingers on his hair and randomly started ruffling around with it. "Don't overthink, it'll just end up ruining your life. Speaking from experience, and how I ended up in this godforsaken industry."

"Yeah, I can only imagine. God, the love-hate relationship I have with this job is absolute bonkers. But you know what? Forget anything I talked about tonight. Let's not let ruin the moment."

"You sure?"

He nodded. "Thank you for being you though. Good night, my love." Joe kissed her on the head once again before they tried their best to get the best good night's sleep before the big day.