JONALYNN

[ FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS ]

JONALYNN ROSALESMOVIE ACTRESS#26 most popular | BOOST⭑

JONALYNN ROSALES
MOVIE ACTRESS
#26 most popular | BOOST⭑

BIRTHDAY
december 26th, 1995

BIRTHPLACE
toronto, canada

AGE
26 years old

ABOUT
The actress rapidly rose to fame in 2012 when she landed a role in Marvel's The Avenger, alongside Robert Downey Jr and Tom Hiddleston. She has been appearing in MCU movies such as Age of Ultron, Infinity War, and Endgame. Rosales is also known for her recurring role in the show Barry with Bill Hader in which she won an Emmy for 'Best Actress in a Supporting Role' in 2019. She also appeared in indie film Yes, God, Yes in 2019. She recently won an Oscar in 2021. In 2021, she started in Leigh Janiak's Fear Street trilogy.

TRIVIA
She appeared in a music video for Harry Style's song, 'Carolina.'

FAMILY LIFE
She was born in Toronto, Ontario. She has one older brother and one older sister. She dated Nick Robinson from August 2013 to October 2016. She was romantically linked to Timothee Chalamet in 2017. She was also romantically linked to Outer Banks actor, Drew Starkey, in 2019. She began dating Joseph Quinn in November 2020.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She is remains friends with Nick Robinson to this day. She is also close friends with Joe Keery, Zendaya, and Anya Taylor-Joy.

A MESSAGE FROM EL!
- tbh i only make these cuz i'm lazy
to write in their life story and history
in to the actual story itself, plus i
think it helps to understand better lol

- also her exes are probably going to be unrelated
except for nick robinson. and idk why i chose
the randomest white men i could
think of💀

- and why did i decide to give her literally
every academy award there is?  idk tbh.