chapter ten

TEN

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

[ ARTICLE ]

Jonalynn Rosales seen out for dinner with Stranger Things friends

It's no secret anymore that Jonalynn Rosales found love through her friends from another set.

The former MCU actress has been seen a lot more frequently with the cast of Stranger Things and she is not ashamed of it. In fact, we are all loving it. It seems like our favourite young actress was seen out and about with the cast in a Boucherie in NYC last Friday on Volume One of Stranger Things Season 4.

But it also seems like this particular event has sparked conversation within fanbases as a local source has said that the group of actors seemed 'very eager to leave after Joni said she wasn't feeling well.' Whether this is true or not, Jonalynn was indeed not feeling well that Saturday night as she posted a picture on Instagram the next morning, captioned "life update: i am doing fine 👍".

The mysterious cause of Joni's sickness remains unrevealed but we wish her best and hope to see her out again soon.

~

Our Favourite Times When Jonalynn Rosales and Joseph Quinn Have Spoken About Their Relationship

From a long history of dating, Jonalynn has been with a long line of boys, in which we've all seen public on her social media accounts and out in public areas. However, her new man has taught her everything about being private about their relationship.

Since keeping their relationship behind the scenes, we get tiny little features and glimpses about their love story. It is very rare when we see or hear things about the couple but we've gathered up our top quotes they have said about each other since then.

Keep reading to find out what each of them has to say about their sweet little relationship.

Joseph Quinn on Jonalynn Rosales

On keeping their relationship private: "Well, you know, I'm a private person. She's a private person. We like to keep things on the down-low."

On how he feels about Jonalynn's A-List status and stardom: "Honestly, I don't think about it much because I don't think it affects us that much. I'm just starting here while she's been out big for a while now. I'm not ashamed of that or anything."

On not frequently sharing details about their relationship: "It's not something I always tend to look forward to but I do love sharing details about us whenever we can. Even if it's not all the time, I'm just fine that people know that it exists."

On his admiration about each other's works: "I've been a fan of her for as long as I can remember. But I don't think that history changes anything. I love her in everything she does and I'm certain she'd say the same."

On respect of time and space in the relationship: "We honestly just go with the flow with our schedules. Spending time away from each other isn't that hard for the both of us. But sometimes I go insane when I don't see her for a very very long time."

Jonalynn on Joseph Quinn

On being in a 'private but not a secret' relationship: "I like keeping my love life as a private part of my life. It's not like I've been keeping him a secret. I haven't been hiding him in my closet or anything. I know that's sounds a bit off-edge but sometimes that's how people react whenever I post or talk about him. But at the end of the day, there's a fine line between being private and being a secret."

On being in a relationship where feels like she distinguish between being weirdly open with the press and being reserved: "I feel like the media has been so obsessed with my love life for a very long time and now that I'm in a whole different other relationship that's not quite like how I treated my past ones, I feel like I have more leeway and freedom. There's a difference between what we should keep private and what we feel like sharing with the public. It's much more easier this way."

On finding happiness with Joseph: "I don't know but I feel like it's been a while. But Joseph has taught me a lot of things. Not just Joseph himself, the person, but like, I meant our general relationship. I feel like we're just happy. And not in the way that my standards with love has changed. We're just happy. And I love being happy. Who doesn't?"

On why she hasn't spoken much about her and Joseph's love life: "I mean, it's not like it's affecting other people's lives. It's more of an 'us' thing than it is them."

On how she met him was 'like a dream': "I met Joe through Joe. And you know Joe, he's like, one of my closest friends. I'm so thankful for him and at the same time, meeting Joseph was like a dream. I know that's sounds corny as hell but it's true."

A MESSAGE FROM EL
me after trying to write a sexist article
about how a man is all a girl is fit for because
i forgot i based this off my favourite
celebrity couple and y'all probably
already know who