"Maybe after we save Paris, yeah? Plagg, claws out!" You exited from the trees, seeing Marinette trapped between Befana and... an fairy version of her mother? Befana pointed her gun at Marinette.

You extended your staff hitting the gun, taking Befana's attention. "Hey! I never knew grandmas could be so nasty!"

"You'll look wonderful in white, my pretty kitty!" She blasted her gun at you, missing by an inch.

"Yeah? I think so. I'd look good in any color. Black is definitely my go to, though. It makes my eyes pop out." You tilted your head posing to show off your bright green eyes. She blasted multiple shots at you, while you jumped to get away.

Mrs. Dupain-Cheng flew after you trying to grab you. You jumped over her, making her fly right past you. "Hey! I thought fairies were supposed to be nice!" She tackled you to the ground, trying to pin you down. You lifted your leg kicking her in the stomach so she'd get off. You quickly stood up recollecting yourself. "Catwoman!" Marinette yelled.

"I'll be right there!" You called back to her, before being tackled once again. "Uh... soon!"

You rolled over awkwardly pushing fairy Dupain-Cheng away, this time she had a tough grip on you. She pulled had both her arms pulling one of yours towards the park. You took the opportunity to grab your staff from behind you with your free hand extending it right into her chest. She slammed right into a building creating a small hole.

You ran away from her and over to where Marinette had called for you. "Sorry I kept you waiting." You said, out of breath. "We need to find you a better hiding place." You offered a hand out to Marinette. "Shall we?"

Marinette took your hand coming closer to you. You extended the staff to reach the building across from you. You carried Marinette bridal style running on the building roofs. "You must be real cool if all your friends are protecting you like that! Why's your grandma flipping out like that?"

"I think she wanted me to spend more time with her." You landed close to the top of the Eiffel Tower setting Marinette down safely. "Don't worry, I'll promise to get your real grandma back safe." You hoped on the fence turning back to Marinette.

"I almost forgot. Happy birthday anyway, Marinette."

"Thank you, Catwoman."

You leaped off, using your staff to make it back down with our flattening. Befana sang down the streets turning people into coal, and creating a bigger fairy family. You knocked her off her bike with your staff. "Catwoman comes too, unexpectedly. Uh... how do I make that rhyme?" You half sang.

"Fighting evil with her lady!" Ladybug joined.

"Of course! Not bad, Bugaboo! Or my lady..." You winked.

"You little thief!" Befana pointed her gun at you. "Where have you hidden Marinetta?"

You shrugged. "I forgetta!"

"Watch out or you'll be getting a time-out of your own!"

"Take care of these two villains!" Befana's army of fairies flew after you and Ladybug. You stayed in the same area trying to dodge all the fairies. You noticed Befana hop back on her bike, heading towards the Eiffel Tower. "We can't let her get to the Eiffel Tower!" You told Ladybug.

"And why not?" She asked.

"Because that's where I hid her granddaughter!" You explained, already going after Befana.

You finally caught up to Befana, hopping on the back of her bike. "Can I catch a ride? Your granddaughter isn't here. Let me show you the way." You tried grabbing the gun from her hand pulling it. She spun the bike around quick sending you flying off. "No pets allowed on board!"

Ladybug caught you, bringing you back up to the side of the Eiffel Tower. "What a sweet little ladybug you are! You'd make a perfect fairy!" Befana blasted at Ladybug after her... compliments.

"Thanks, but no thanks!" Ladybug yelled to her, dodging all the shots. "You can't turn down a gift, you rude little imp. You take care of the kitty, my fairies, while I punish this polka-dot brat!"

The group of fairies each tried to get you. You blocked all of then, going around the base, until eventually going up the stairs to the top. You made it to the next floor, looking around to see the fairies still following you. "Catwoman, I saw Befana dodging her own candies. Even she can't touch them!" Befana came around while pouring more candies in her gun.

"The candy bag! That must be where the akuma is." Ladybug nodded in agreement. "Of course! Lucky charm!" A tuba fell in Ladybug's arms. "You didn't tell me you okay tuba." You smirked.

"I don't." Ladybug replied. "But I might have to learn."

Befana shot the ground below you turning it into coal. It cracked beneath you, then suddenly crumbled. You and Ladybug crashed on the floor a hundred feet below it. "You've been very naughty. I'm going to have to take your toys away from you!" Befana had you two cornered. She was in front of you while the fairies stayed behind.

"Okay, you win, Befana." Ladybug turned to you winking, so you'd go along with her. "I-I did lie. I'm sorry. Your granddaughter is here."

"Never too late to tell the truth, right?"

"I don't believe you." Befana eyes you two suspiciously. You raised your hands up showing your innocents. "I'll take you to her myself." Befana followed you as you started walking. "Keep an eye on the Ladybug." She ordered her fairies.

You slowly walked over to a broom closet trying to take up as much time as possible. Befana opened the door while still keeping an eye on you. The closet was empty, fortunately, you let out a sigh of relief. "She is not in here."

"I guess I'm a compulsive liar." You shrugged. Befana was obviously about to go off, before getting interrupted by a yell, and someone going down the elevator. "There you are! Nice try, Marinetta! But she won't get away that easily!" She dove off the railing and back on her bike to go after "Marinette".

"Don't worry, Catwoman. Marinette is safe." Ladybug assured.

You jumped over the railing, same as Ladybug, landing right behind Bafana. Ladybug threw her yoyo at the tuba. "Catwoman, fire hydrant!"

"My pleasure! Cataclysm!" You lifted the cover, putting your hand down over the button. Water immediately spewed from the hole. Ladybug held the tuba over it, the water came out the other end of the tuba, right towards Befana. Her shot caused everything to become coal, from the water all the way to her. Ladybug took the candy bag from her waist. "No more evil doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilise! Gocha! Bye-bye, little butterfly! Miraculous Ladybug!"

"Pound it!" You fist bumped.

. . . - 🐾

Later in the night, Marinette's birthday party continued, this time with more positivity. You were nervous and excited to give her your gift. She had already opened your first gift, saying she loved it, of course. You waited until she had a moment alone to go up to her.

"Hey, Marinette. I have one more gift for you." You held the charm in your fist, holding it out to her so she couldn't see it. She looked confused for a second, reaching her hand out under yours. "I didn't get to wrap this one, but I wanted to give it to personally. Sorry."

You opened the palm of your hand setting the charm in hers. Her eyes widen, a small smile appearing on her face. "I always carry the lucky charm you gave me." You said, pulling out charm that was once Marinette's. "It works well. So I got you one myself."

"You're so wonderful. Oh! It's wonderful! You're a charm- the charm! I mean, I'll wear the charm! Basically, um... thank you?" You giggled at Marinette, seeing her blushing and flustered. She definitely liked it.

(A/N) so, a couple things, I didn't realize Adrien had actually MADE the charm for her til the end and I just... I'm sorry, y'all. I feel like the reader buying it makes it less special. I hope you guys don't mind. (TT). Also, I really wanna start another story, but I don't know who or what I should write about. Please, ideas are appreciated. Thank you!