Frozen

Outside the wind is blowing heavily and fog starts to appear making it harder to see. Scott’s using his powers as an advantage.

When Gem and Jimmy both get outside they can’t see a thing and Gem starts to panic.

“It's ok, Gem. There're probably fine and most-likely can’t find each other in this anyway.” Jimmy tries to comfort Gem.

“I just don’t want FWhip to get hurt.” Gem says, her voice wobbling.

‘What about Scott?’ Jimmy thought to himself as he frowns. He gets an idea to calm Gem down.

“Gem, use your staff to teleport FWhip to us!” Jimmy says.

Gem's face lights up. She holds her staff and swings it in the air. Once again a flash appears and FWhip is next to them.

“What?” FWhip shouts and holds his sword down.

“I don’t want you to get hurt FWhip. We know the powers that Scott has.” Gem says holding his arm.

“Evil powers.” FWhip adds, still trying to look for Scott.

In the cold mist there was a glow or a light. Something was there. The light was a dark jet black colour that was floating above the ground. On top of the dark mist was a tiny bit of cyan like the lights were attached.

The wind and mist slowed down to reveal a figure holding a staff. Gem and Jimmy both looked at each other in shock.

The person was Scott holding the staff in the air. The spikes seemed to not affect him at all, unlike before. The top of the staff grew lighter until a dark flash moved closer and closer towards them.

Everything stopped. Time froze.

“What?” Gem shouts and looks around quickly.

The world is silent. Nothing is moving. The fog and snow are still, FWhip and Jimmy too. That’s when Gem realised.

“Did I freeze time?” She says out loud to herself.

Now she understands. It was her staff. Again, she panicked and used something.

In the sky there is a dark mist heading straight towards FWhip and Jimmy, and Gem if she was still standing there. She had begun to slowly walk towards the figure. Towards Scott.

“The staff is not doing anything at all to his hand as if the spikes aren't even there.” Gem looks at the staff and Scott carefully.

“He is also definitely doing this on purpose. But why?” She asks.

She looks closely at Scott, at his evil smile and his deadly staff. Gem turns back around to face FWhip and Jimmy.

“I need to save them from whatever that is because if it hits them theres a chance it could kill them.” She sighs “I’m willing to risk my life for these two.”

She gets back to FWhip and Jimmy. This time she stands in front of them so she can stop it, or at least try. Gem takes a big breath in and waits for herself to be ready.

“I’m ready to do this.” She says with her staff in front of her.