Unfortunate fights

“So, Scott got an ancient staff and has been trying to hold it but he couldn’t because it has spikes all over it. He showed Jimmy his staff but it cut straight through his skin and then he fainted. An owl came to me and told me what happened I teleported to them. Mine and Jimmy's magic wasn’t strong enough so I teleported us all to here. I might have given him a potion of harming instead of quick healing by accident. A lot happened, Jimmy went back to his empire. I told Scott that there might be a way to make his staff appear, not in his hand. We have been trying it today but I annoyed Scott and he nearly hurt me-”

“WHAT!” Both Scott and FWhip shouted.

Scott put his hand over his mouth and FWhip was confused why Scott shouted.

“You don’t remember that part?” Jimmy asked Scott.

“No?” Scott said.
“Wow, that did a lot.” Jimmys says to Gem.
“Can I continue?” Gem asks all of them.

“Yes.” FWhip says, determine to know what happens.

“I teleported Scott into my house and then teleported him back when his staff disappeared. His staff changed him because he was acting really weird when it was there. I annoyed him again and then I panicked and used the staffs power to make him forget what had just happened.” Gem explained.

“That doesn’t explain the weird snow and fog.” FWhip says.

They all look at Scott. Scott smiles at FWhip and raises his hand. Outside the wind blew against the glass and snow started to appear. Scott moved his hand down quickly and all the wind and snow fell to the ground.

“You can control that?” Gem asked.

“Yeah, sometimes I can’t like when I’m mad but most of the time I can control it.” Scott tells them.

“You are powerful!” Jimmy admires most-likelynot meaning to say that out loud.

FWhip rolls his eyes at him.
“So you're trying to help an evil person to be more evil?” FWhip faces Gem. "Is it not obvious? He got an evil staff because he is evil!"

This time Gem doesn’t know what to say. She looks down and the room goes silent again. FWhip’s shocked.

“Gem?!” Scott shouts at her with mixed emotions.

“I’m sorry I just..I don’t know any more.” Gem says, trying to defend herself.

FWhip stands up and holds his sword.

“FWhip, no fighting in here.” Gem saya and quickly stands in front of him, blocking him from trying to hurt Scott.
Jimmy holds his staff and so does Gem.

“I’m being serious, FWhip” Gem tells him.

“Fine.” FWhip sighs and puts his sword away.

“I’m leaving, I can’t believe my own ally thinks I’m evil.” Scott says and walks towards the door.

“I’ll follow.” FWhip insisted.

“FWhip no!” Gem shouts at him.
Scott opens the door and smiles at FWhip.

“That's it.” FWhip pushes past Gem and follows Scott.

“FWhip!” Gem shouts “Jimmy follow me and stay close.”