Elfrancio

"Italian Mafia."

I blinked furiously for a few seconds as I processed the words I just heard.
"I know it's a lot to take in but we didn't want you hearing this from anyone else."
"After dad's death we found out he had been killed by his business rival n with him we found a that picture n behind it it had a note u can turn it and read it.

Hey boys, I know I may not have been the best father, forgive me for that, I just wanted you to know I'll always and have always loved you. I may not come back and if I don't, make sure to find your mother and my little angel, take care of her and let no harm be apon them. I love you boys, to the moon and beyond, tell your mother and sister I loved and will always love them too.bring back our family together like we once were.
Your loving father.

Tears poured out of my eyes as I read the note, unconsciously holding onto the necklace tighter. He loved us, he loved me, he didn't abandon us. Ace rubbed my back as I read the note over and over again.

"We love you hun and even though mum and dad are gone we'll always be here for you. Ace said while comforting me.

"We promise to take care of you no matter what and we will never leave you "Alex said."I know it's a lot we can give you time to process everything.

"Can I be excused" I said in voice barely above a whisper.

"It's fine hun but I will come with you"Ace said. He led me outside the study and into my room. "Can I please be alone right now?" I asked Ace

"Hun I know you are feeling down and I don't want you to relapse hun".  He said softly. i sighed coiling myself up like a ball, as tears began unconsciously dripping from my eyes.

"Hey, hey hey it okay, let it all out" Ace said as he claimed my bed holding me close to his chest. We stayed like that for sometime as he rocked me back and forth. Eventually my sobs reduced to sniffles as we sat in a comfortable silence.

"I'm okay." I said. "Hun... it's okay not to be ok..." He began buh I cut him off. "Seriously Ace, I'm okay, I just needed to process the everything, but there's something I want to ask you.....um....." "just ask princess" he said.  "Was the name off the person who killed my dad........ Elfrancio?" Ace's body immediately stiffened by the mention of that name. "Bambina, you need to tell me how you know that name." He said in one of the most  serious tones I've ever heard him.

I closed my eyes and took in a shaky breathe memories flooding in my mind as I remembered him causing my eyes to become blurry with tears. "T_that......w_wa_ was my step f-fa-father."

Hey loves I don't even know what to say I'm so so so sorry for not updating and for that short update. I can't promise to update anytime soon but at least I tried. Thanks for reading though I love y'all.have a goodnight/day❤️