Consequences

Ace's POV

I looked down at my piccolo as she was sound asleep, i hated having to wake her up but i needed to have a talk with her before she went to bed.

"Bambina, sweetie wake up"i cooed at her as she woke up, "Princess you fell asleep on the couch during the movie" i told her. "Time to go to bed love." She got up rubbing her eyes, she wished  the boy's a good night as i led her to her room with a hand on her back.
I opened the door for her and let her enter first.

She looked at me confused on why i locked the door and sat on her bed. I beckoned for her and tapped the side of the bed for her to sit, she reluctantly complied. 

"Bambina, i want you and and i to have a talk." She simply nodded and i continued. "I know alot has happened during the past week , we just recently found you and we couldn't be happier, Baby, i know you are going through alot, and it's ok if you don't want to talk about it, but baby i just want you to know that we are here for you. And we'll always be right here for you to listen." I could see her eyes start tearing, as i thumbed away somr fee tears that escaped.
I pulled her sleeves up as she looked even more confused."Baby don't be ashamed of your scars be proud of them, because they show how much of a fighter you are. I just want you to try and stop this habit, talk to any of us whenever you feel like it ok.  And promise me if you relapse you'll come and tell me immediately ok" "I promise" she said in a whisper. "We love you babygirl and we just want the best for you." I told her.

She rapped her hands around my neck. "I love you too, and I'm sorry, i promise I'll be better."She said in in a shaky voice. I gave her a comforting hug. After she calmed down, she ran into her closet and changed into her pgs. I tucked her in and pecked her forwarded.
Her eyes started closing "Goodnight bubba" she said drowsily. "Goodnight princess." I said and shut of the lights. I walked out and shut her door. I couldn't be happier to have my angel. I sighed in relief as i hard the front door open, Alex walked in.
I warmed the left overs for him. As we sat in a silence at the dinning table as the boys had already gone to their rooms.

"So when do you plan on telling her" i asked Alex nonchalantly.
"Telling her what?" He asked
"You know what man! We can't keep her in the dark this long, she's joining school next week , do you want her to find out from others, ?

"She won't find out" Alex said.
"Really who doesn't know about the great William Dawson. Don't you think someone will slip about the death of our father,?"

"the boy's will protect her she won't know" he said.
"Why the fuck must you always be hard headed now here's the thing, if you don't tell her i will. Remember his last wish, atleast give him the respect he u didn't give when he was alive and honour his request!" I told him going to my room and slamming my door shut

Alex slammed his hand on the table hard then suddenly, broke down to a series of sobs. After he cooled down, he matched to his little sisters room, slowly creaked the door open. He sat on the couch and started talking to her when she was a sleep, sobbing again.

"Piccolo I'm sorry i couldn't save you, I'm sorry I didn't honour our father, I'm sorry of how I've acted towards you i love you princessa i hope you can forgive me, i promise I'll make things right i love you." He said. He marched to her bed stroked her hair gently after q solid 20 minutes, he pecked her forehead and left the room silently
Being hopeful things won't get worse after the revelation he was to make to her sister, he retired to bed after a long day

Hi guys  i know i know, I haven't updated this book in almost 6 months I'm sorry, but i finally updated hope  you liked it, love you guys so much thanks for your views and votes. I'm in a boarding school currently and we can't have our phones so yeah we are on a break and i decided to update . Hope you are keeping safe, i love yall so much and hopefully I'll update before i go back. Take care❣️😘