Revealed

ACE's POV

"i have some news you may not like." the doctor said

My heart immediately dropped at his words but i still had hope, she can't die, my neonata is still alive.

" Well the good news is that, she is alive and stable, we gave her a blood transfusion because she had lost a lot of blood. You will be able to see her once she wakes up."

My red sore eyes lit up with joy after hearing those words. She was still alive.

" May i talk to the both of you in private?" The doctor said referring to Alex and I.

He's face had now changed back to seriousness. We followed him.

" When we were attending to your sister, we saw her body covered in bruises and cuts, however, among those cuts we have also realized a number of them are self inflicted. She also has 3 broken ribs, we will need to keep her here for the next 2 days to monitor her progress, i'd recommend for you to take her for therapy, She's in luck because she didn't cut too deep, but you should take this as a warning. Other than that i she will be fine unless other complications come up." The doctor said and left

My baby, was cutting herself? Who gave her those bruises? What happened to our sister? WHO THE HELL HURT HER!!?? 

i was cut short from my thoughts when i heard a bang, Alex had punched the wall

" Who the fuck did this, WHO HURT OUR SISTER??" Alex yelled,

i tried calming him down people had started looking at us,

" Dude calm down, whoever did this, we'll find out besides Mickayla needs us now," i tried to coax him to calm down.

" Whoever he is, better be ready for what is coming for him, Nobody messes with the Dawsons."Alex said folding his hands in fists. 

we went back to the boys,

" So, what did he say,? Amos was the first to talk.

" She'll be fine" i said with a sad smile.

ANDREW'S POV

Alex had called me telling me that there was an emergency at home, we met and drove to the hospital, I was confused but so was he, We went in and i was already hating every bit of being here, it brought so many bad memories. We went where Ace was and all my brothers were there so the person that was actually in the room was Mickayla.

Ace explained to us what happened, i felt horrible for treating Mickayla how i did. We waited for tha doctor, i was scared for my sister, the words that came from the doctor made me feel relieved. He went with Ace and Alex, i was curious to know what he wanted to tell them but  most of  all i was scared. When my two older brothers came back something didn't feel right.

Alex looked like he wanted to kill and i was telling that Ace was getting frustrated with each passing second. The only question that i kept asking myself is why would she do that, i was confused scared but most of all i was guilty of treating her the way i did. 

HEY MY AMAZING READERS, FINALLY DONE WITH THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL, I HAVE TONS OF HOMEWORK TO DO, BUT I HAD TO UPDATE. THANK YOU FOR THE 1.7K READS I KNOW IT'S NOT THAT MUCH COMPARED TO OTHER STORIES BUT I NEVER THOUGHT I'D GET THIS FAR. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, I'LL BE TRYING TO UPDATE ON FRIDAYS. WE HAVE EXAMS THIS COMING WEEK SO WISH ME LUCK. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ILYSM.