Going home

2 days later

Kyla's POV (Michaela)

Finally i get to leave this goddam hospital. My brothers have been coming to check on me in the past two days but I still haven't talked neither am i planning to

"You ready,?" Ace pulled me out of my thoughts holding my bag in his hands 

i sighed and slowly nodded.

"He grabbed my hand i allowed him to. The rest of my brothers were outside. 

i closed my eyes and took a deep breath and then opened my eyes. We walked out off my room and met the rest. They looked at me in pity, and i hated it. Alex wasn't around he had to go back to work because he had taken too many offs to look after me. I still didn't know what kind of work any of them do.

We all walked to the car and sat in silence. Adrian drove as i sat at the back with Ace and Amos as Andrew sat at the front with Adrian. i stared out of the window as i watched droplets of water start rolling down the window and soon enough it was raining heavily.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence until Amos broke the silence " Guys i don't know about you but i'm staving can we stop at a restaurant he said giving Ace the puppy dog eyes. He looked so cute and for the first time in a long time i silently giggled. Everyone shot a glance at me i just shrugged it off with a small smile and immediately everyone's eyes lit u.

"Fineee but you have to stop eating so much." Ace said.

I giggled again i don't know how and why but in the past two days i've started feeling comfortable with my brothers. I felt......safe? yeah i guess

Adrian looked up some restaurants and after sometime we found one and went there. He parked the car but when everyone got off i didn't

"Bambina what's wrong" Ace said from the door my eyes were stuck on my wrists and as if he understood he took of his jacket and put it on me. I smiled at him and for the first time in 3 days i talked "Thank you." he smiled back

The others had gone in so we followed. they all had already sat down we went to their table.  They had already ordered so it was Ace's and i turn to order. "Bambina what are you having?" Ace asked, I wasn't really hungry but i knew that they wouldn't leave me alone until i ordered something . "A glass of passion juice and a mini waffle," i said and immediaetly after that all the guys' faces lit up. i honestly wanted to start a new life but the past kept hunting me.

All our orders came as the boys were talking bout their own stuff. Amos was the first to grab his food as he started stuffing food in his mouth. i laughed a bit. I closed my eyes n then prayed, once i opened my eyes everyone was staring at me. "What?" "Don't yall pray?" i asked them. " Not much but we do, atleast now we have a holy one in the crew." Amos said with his mouth full.

i just shook my head and laughed as i ate my food. when we were all done we went back to the car as Adrian and Ace switched places in driving

i don't know when i fell asleep because i woke up in someone's arms. " Ace?" i said as i woke up. he had carried me up to my room. " How's my neonata. " i'm okay i guess just still a bit sleepy," i said groggily. " Go to sleep thn." my eyes were getting heavier by the moment. "i love you Ace" i said and drifted off to sleep.

HI LOVES. I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME BUT HERES AN UPDATE FOR YOU. THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 3.9VIEWS. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH. HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT.