Part 5 ✧ Onyx Lycan Nightclub ✧ Chapter 3

Silvia's POV

"I need these clothes, so please don't mess them up," I tell Zarphire as I stand up and undress next to him.

Part of me thought he'd take it as a challenge to rip them off me, but he actually acknowledges that statement and just waits for me patiently to put my clothes aside in a neatly folded pile with my shoes on top.

I turn to him, freeing my long blonde hair from the high pony so it spreads over my naked skin.

I stand on display next to the gigantic beast, as he continuously looks me in the eye. He clearly has a thing about eye contact. It's kind of romantic.

I look up to meet his stare but end up focusing on his teeth, which is close enough.

His teeth are on display, as his mouth twitches with a grin, and he keeps that powerful sorcerer gaze on me.

Anyone else would think he is working out how to devour me at the end, which parts to start and end with – but all those basic, demon-fearing thoughts I know of demons, start to slowly seep away with a different instinct in my gut.

The new instinct tells me he is far more complex than eat, kill, maim.

Even though he is pure demon, I don't actually understand what that means.

I just know not to cross him.

I boldly climb over his leg, to walk right up to his massive shaft – and before I get within touching distance, Phire lifts his hand and spreads all his claws out.

I pause as he puts his heavy Lycan hand up to my face, about to hold me back. He has to move in slow-motion so I respect his disadvantage with the cursed chains, and I wait for him to make contact with me. As his hand touches my face and forehead, my heart flutters in my chest at the gentle nature of the touch.

Why... why so gentle...

It reminds me vividly of O –...

"Bitch, it's me."

Phire speaks.

My heart explodes in my chest with a thousand emotions.

"Who?" I whisper, reaching out with both my hands to clutch his furry wrist, needing to claw into something.

"He's letting me channel through," Phire speaks, but his dialect has changed – to sound more like the Lycans of Dire Wolf City, "Phire used your soul, to understand who I was – and linked me right to you. It's Onyx, bitch."

"Onyx," I choke on the name, if this was a demon-joke it was the cruellest one of all time, "You–?!"

"Yes, it's me, you little slut pup," Phire is laughing, but in Onyx's way.

I scream in happiness, but also rage and sadness – my knees buckling with my emotion.

I fall from his hand to my knees, and I'm inches from Phire's balls and cock – but I'm looking right up at his Lycan smile – and his blue eyes halfway blink at me.

Just a tiny unique thing Onyx did with me, that I never even registered consciously, until I am looking for it now.

It's true.

This isn't a trick.

I leap back up and I wrap my arms around Phire's cock, knowing Onyx can feel it. Oh, feel it!

"I'm so happy I could die," I whisper to him hysterically, "Are you sharing Phire's body right now? Or is it... just you?"

"Just me – he's letting me in," Onyx explains, "Don't be so optimistic yet, I'm still dead," even as he speaks, he brings his arms closer to me, in slow motion.