Part 5 ✧ Onyx Lycan Nightclub ✧ Chapter 7

Author's Note: the lyrics in that song are 100% Lycan, it's kinda crazy ;) heheh

Helena's POV

I'm left alone in Onyx's bedroom at the Nightclub, facing his sleeping, pale queen; Silvia.

I stand at the side of her bed, looking down at her sleeping with her hands clasped over her middle like she's dead.

I'm just staring at her face, blonde hair spread out behind her, caked with blood, she also has red smeared in her eye lashes and in the sides of her ears, but her chest rises and falls. So... she's alive, she's just badly hurt.

Heat washes into the room immediately as a door creaks open.

"The door is open for your mate to come trade for you."

Onyx drawls.

He's back.

I turn to see him having to hunch over slightly to fit his massive beast's body in this room without knocking into the ceiling.

"They're all welcome now," Onyx grins slowly at me, showing me his fangs.

He looks like a killing machine ready to take them all on.

"What if I don't want to go back?" I ask him seriously, my lip wobbling a little.

Onyx stops grinning so wide and loses any remaining smirk, instead tilting his head as he walks forward and shifts.

Oh my... I had never seen a Lycan shift before.

The Angel Killers couldn't – they were only a beast.

But Onyx becomes a naked, tall young man, with black hair and red eyes. I'm a little shocked.

He walks right up to me but doesn't intrude on my personal space, he just walks to the end of the bed, as I stand at it's side.

He glances over Silvia and then glances at me.

"I have to trade you," Onyx explains, in his velvet human voice, deep but smoothly mortal. I get a slight shiver down my spine. I could hear him talk forever, "But if you want to escape later, come to this address and I'll hide you from him," Onyx turns from my confused expression to go to a black draw.

Pulling it out, he finds business cards.

He comes over to me, to show me the card and the address.

"I can't give this to you for obvious reasons, I'm undercover at this address to help those who want to be... saved..." he lets me read the card.

My eyes keep reading over it.

I can't believe this demon is also a mortal catholic priest at St. Michael's Cathedral and he is called Father Oswald. Hottest priest of the century, much? I don't know why I think that. On to business...

"How would you hide me?" I ask him, seriously.

"I'd make you a nun," Onyx doesn't even smirk or laugh, it's not a joke to him.

"Lyrian will get into my head and find this information," I warn him.

"Then let me help," Onyx holds out his hand for my cheek, palm held out to the side.

I step around the corner of the bed and hesitantly get closer to his hand.

I only shuffle a bit closer and Onyx moves in the rest of the way, the touch of his hand cups against side of my cheek, he runs it back into my hair and then lays his thumb on my temple.

"Magic?" I whisper.

Onyx now smiles wickedly.

And shakes his head.