21. Ferrari🌶️

A/N: Sorry this is a shorter chapter guys, but you know the drill

A/N: Sorry this is a shorter chapter guys, but you know the drill. When you see the (*), play the song that I've put at the beginning of the chapter for a better experience. Love y'all! 💕

📍Barcelona, Spain

Spencer

Straight victory.

Never once has a driver on a team win a Grand Prix after they started in P15; that was even behind me.

But Sebastian Stan broke that record. First driver to do so. And it was for Ferrari. What a take home for the boys.

Beating Max Verstappen was one victory in itself, but winning the whole Grand Prix? It was sensational to say the least.

Sebastian and I funnel out of the race track. I couldn't have been more proud of what he just accomplished. A large smile creeps up on my face.

"Holy shit! You did it!" I jump up and down, pure excitement running through my veins, fireworks bursting inside my gut with pure overload of emotion.

"I did it! Oh my fuck!" He exclaims, letting relief wash over him like a wave. He grabs my face, pulling me in, smashing his lips to mine. "It was all because of you." He smiles.

"I did nothing of the sort. This is all you. These cheers? All of them are for you." I gesture to the thousands upon thousands of people screaming his name.

Champagne bottles burst open, hats go flying everywhere. It was pure joy.

"God, where have you been all my life Pen?" He yells over the crowd, smiling from ear to ear.

I look up at him with my doe eyes, biting my bottom lip. "Right here." The words escape my lips almost as quickly as they enter my brain. It felt natural, it felt right. Like I subconsciously knew I was made for him.

"Damn straight." He smiles down at my response. "Let's go party."

I nod as I feel Sebastian's fingers knit into mine. The sense of security and devotion following, seeping in my pores and finding its way to my already nervous stomach. Guiding me towards the car he had waiting, he looks back at me, stealing another glance.

My heart stops, "A Viper? Since when?" I ask in pure shock, slowing down once the two of us run up to the car.

He shrugs, "Since now, I guess."

"Good, I'm a Viper girl myself." I shed a cheeky smirk before lowering myself into the car. "Where to?" I ask, inhaling a deep breath in and out, filling my lungs with excited air.

"The yacht." Sebastian cockily states.

"Sounds boujee." I mock, shaking my shoulders a bit.

He laughs, "Well, it is Ferrari." I watch as his perfect skin crinkle by his eyes as he pinches his eyes shut.