~ Chapter 17 ~

I woke up with strong arms around me snugly. I wanted it to never end. I saw that I had fallen asleep in Nico's bed and that he had been comforting me. I recalled what happened and sighed. "Hey Neeks, wake up!" I whispered loudly. He stirred "hey" he had a smile on his face. "You look gorgeous by the way." I stopped. Wait did he have feelings for me? Omg the butterflies flew around in my stomach 100 miles an hour and I blushed. "Thank you." I replied. He moved a little and hugged me. "You know what? Let's finish that battle k? Ok" I jumped up and ran for my things. "Come on! Get in your spot!" I said cheerfully with a dark face. He smiled and leaped to my spot. I started closing in. Nico kicked me in between my legs and I let out a small howl. He dive rolled under my legs and stood up. I judo flipped him over my shoulder. He returned it, except didn't let go of my hand. He pushed me against the wall with his hands on my arms and his leg keeping mine from moving. He was about 2 inches away. He smelled of mint. Oh how I dreamed to kiss him right now.
He leaned in so we were a centimeter apart. His lips came in for a close and brushed against mine. Definitely the happiest girl in the world right now. We kissed and it was so real. I loved every second of it. I realized after a minute that I could get him easily right now. I waited a second longer when his tongue brushed against my lip for a second. I froze completely and pushed him down. I then came down on top of him pointing my dagger at his face. He put his hands up in surrender. "Yass! I don't have to sleep on top anymore! Yay!" I said. He raised his eyebrow in question. "Yeah if you're ok with it?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. I threw my dagger somewhere and leaned down and kissed him. We kissed for awhile. It was so good. Definitely the luckiest girl alive. He then moved us over, so I was pinned down now. I wrapped an arm around him and put my other hand in his hair, pulling a little. "You're so beautiful." He said panting. I kissed him back, harder.

This went on for awhile until someone knocked on the door. But we still kissed. His tongue brushed my lip again, and I froze. He tensed and pulled away. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded. "Do you want to stop?" I didn't want to. The truth was like a slap. "Aren't you all for not touching and no physical contact?" I asked. "Well you're the exception." I felt on top of the world. We kissed again and when his tongue brushed my lip, I didn't freeze. I didn't do the same, but he kinda found mine. We kissed awhile then we pulled away but he lingered close still. He kissed my jaw, working down to my neck. I hoped he didn't leave any marks...not wanting to tell this story. We had sat up, and now he put is arm around me, his hand low, on my waist. I let out a moan...I didn't mean to how did that happen?

He kissed my neck for a little, then pulled away. I gave him a questioning look. He looked confused. "So did ya leave any marks?" I asked. I felt stupid. "Tee he he." He joked, at least I hope he was. I layed back down, pulling him with me. I kissed him, then we kissed harder. Now remember when I said I had a jacket on and a bra? Oops.
I was getting hot and wanted to take my jacket off. I realized that I didn't have anything on underneath 'xcept my black bra. I was scared all of a sudden. His hand went to the zipper and I gasped no. He looked up in question. "I don't want my jacket off." I said. Then I leaned in again and we kissed, harder than ever. I began to consider the options in my head. I didn't want to go any further than this, but I did. I pulled away and said "we can't continue. I don't want to uh continue.." I said. He got the message and nodded, sitting up against the bed.