~ Chapter 9 ~

I marched over to the Hades cabin, broke a window and climbed in. If I couldn't get in by strength, I could get in by my quick thinking and planning. I basically already had it mapped out how to get out if I really needed to. I also had a walkie talkie that Connor made me promise to take. I was very unhappy, but he insisted that I did so I decided he was right. I would probably need backup. "NICK ANGELO I DEMAND TO SEE YOU!" I yelled. It wasn't very loud, but a few campers looked to the cabin. Pssh, they didn't matter right now. I heard footsteps. "You gotta barge in here without permission?" It was Nico. DANG THO!! He walked out of what appeared to be the uh bathroom I guess? He looked as if he had just gotten out of the shower, completely naked, with a towel around his waist. I was taken aback by my feelings of awe and excitement when I saw his perfectly toned abs and muscles. He was a couple years older than me, but HOT DANG! I felt like I wanted him. "NO!" I shrieked inside my mind.

I didn't realize I had been staring til he said "You gonna tell me why you're here?" "I uh..." The right words wouldn't come out. I was transfixed by his perfect body and not to mention his hair. "Well excuse me but you don't belong in a mans room while he changes. He pointed to the bathroom. I got way scares, but I scurried off to there and shut the door. It was elegant like the rest of the cabin, and black. It smelled of his uh aftershave? Cologne? I couldn't tell but I loved it. Wait no what is wrong with me. I did fail to see a toilet though. I thought about asking but that would be a weird conversation. I felt like I liked this cabin, and black was my favorite color. Well I thought too bad I won't be in here...ever again? No the words didn't sound right. But they had to be, I was never coming back right? I don't even know...
"Princess, get out before you die." I was startled by his voice...his voice I liked it. It fit well. I opened the door and pushed my way passed and proceeded to take a seat on a chair near the tv. "Take a seat will you? Like I want you to be here!" That hurt. Ouch. "Why are you so just ugh?" I asked. It was pretty much the question of the century. "I don't intend to tell you anything. You should be running from the camp you know? I will kill you." "I don't give a freaking heck about what your gonna do or what you think. I wanna know why your such a butt who doesn't know how to be nice or when to stop!" I realised I had rose and was towering over the sitting figure. He looked up at me and put his hand on my side tickling me. I squealed and ended up falling on the ground. Then he got a tiny knife from his belt and pointed it at me. "You get out." "Make me. But if I die, you won't make me and then you'll be taunted by everyone more than usual. You will be hated. Not a friend in the world. You won't be loved. You won't have a life, so you might as well kill yourself instead."
Oops I thought in my head. That was waaay deep and way meaner than anything I've ever said to someone. He looked at me, looked at his knife and bit his lip. I grabbed the knife when I had a chance. I didn't want him to hurt himself. "No please no I'm sorry..." When he heard this he just looked out into space. The most awkward moment I've ever felt. Then he looked at me, and his eyes popped out I swear they were so big. "Stop making me feel like I'm crazy!" I said. I had had enough of this look for today. "No no, your claimed, look!" I looked above my head and there was the claim thing happening