~ Chapter 6 ~

•I like how this is going so far, what do you guys think? Sorry about spelling and grammar! Im bad at it• 💀❤️

•Nico Di Angelos POV•

Today I strutted around camp. I did some sword training, shredded a dummy into pieces with my
Black-As-Night Stygian iron sword blah blah blah. Lunch came around but I wasn't in the mood. I went back to my cabin and almost as soon as I shut the door, there was a knock.

"NIIICCCOOOOO!!!!!??????" "WHAT DO YOU FREAKING WANT PERCY?"
I opened the door and standing on the other side was the handsome son of a gun Percy Jackson. "Do you wanna go back to Tartarus?" I asked. He chuckled "No thanks...Annabeth could miss me." He smiled gleefully. I scowled, crease lines appearing on my forehead. "Get lost Jackson!" I grunted. "Nah nah not til you get some lunch in you." I thought about this and replied "No im not hungry get beat or get lost."
Then of course be begged me a thousand countless times and I refused.

He finally gave up and left me alone. I sighed in relief. Maybe I could get something done today after all. I found my black X Box controller and flipped the switch to the console. It was gonna be a good afternoon.

About 2:00 a small hand started lightly knocking on my door. I yelled "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT IN THE NAME OF HADES DO YOU WANT!?"
I heard a "woah dude" on the other side. Sounds like Travis I thought.
I opened the door. "Yo uh y'know the underworldy Magic ya did yesterday?"
"Mmhm....I was there you idiot." I replied. I had to admit that the Stolls could be smooth but when they were around something they didn't like, they messed everything up.
"Well uh, I want you and me to team up and scare her some more...?"
There was a hint of nervousness in his voice.
"Sure. As long as you take all that blame your gonna get!" I winked. He complained "NOO I don't wanna, you don't care about nothing why don't you....? WAIT A MINUTE!!!!" He yelled cheerfully like he'd just won the lottery. "DO YOU NOT WANT TO KNOW YOU DID IT CAUSE YOU LIKE HER????"
"THE HECK GET OUTTA MY CABIN!" I screamed. I think we had gotten everyone's attention in North America. He smiled wickedly and said "I'll get ya Angelo. Watch your back!" He winked and stormed off madly. I laughed wickedly. The prankster side of me was coming to life once again.