Only True Love Can Thaw a Frozen Heart

As I had said about it all just before my flashback, there was nothing but numbness at first. I felt nothing, and it had taken me several moments for me to completely process what had happened. Anna was frozen into solid ice. She was gone out of my life, gone out of all of our lives, forever.

That was when I slowly began to feel the full weight of what had just happened at that very moment, along with exactly what it had meant. I knew it meant that no matter just how much I wanted to, I would never get to talk to Anna again, hear her laugh, see her smile, feel her touch.

With the realization of Anna having frozen to solid ice finally weighing on me, my legs felt shaky and my head dropped below my neckline completely. I just could not bear to look at the sight of Anna being turned into an ice sculpture any longer, I was so heartbroken and crestfallen. Just before I lowered my head in my own depression, I had briefly watched the snow queen sob up a monsoon of tears over the loss of Arendelle's princess, wishing I could do the same as poor grieving Elsa, but it never happened. So instead, I just stood back from the two sisters and just settled on watching.

Then was when the sheer weight of my own grief just pulled my head down afterwards. I closed my eyes for a second before opening them back up again, hoping to find solace in even a situation such as this. No such luck!

I had finally met a person/human being whom I actually managed to like. Someone who might have actually just about restored my faith in humanity and gone and made me believe that not all humans were really so bad after all. Someone who I had eventually found to be completely remarkable and phenomenal in every single way___ and now she was gone, just gone.

As I had my head lowered, I could barely even feel Sven nudge at my shoulder with his right antler. What? What was it? What could Sven have possibly wanted me to see at the time? Could my own reindeer companion not see that I was sad about the loss of Anna was now frozen into an... I suddenly looked up and saw just what Sven had wanted me to see. Wait a minute? Anna was... was she thawing? No, she could not have been. It was too good to be true. I had to be dreaming it. I had never been that lucky even once in my life.

Still, I felt myself perk up even a little at a sight that should have been too good to really even be happening at the time. I gave a small and slightly timid, yet at the same time, hopeful smile on my face at just what I saw when I had looked again in Anna's direction. Was this really happening, or was it just a dream?

With the thawing of her body spreading from right where she had first frozen over into an ice sculpture, I supposed that Anna's defrosting was most likely really happening and that I was not dreaming the whole thing. I could even see the color return to her figure and to her face. Her clothes fell loose from her ice sculpture figure in her frozen heart. Even her hair began returning to normal, turning from an icy white back into a flaming reddish blonde like it was supposed to be. Upon the thawing of her heart finally reaching its end process at her fingertips, she simply took a breath, which her sister, Elsa, had seemed to hear. The snow queen seemed to have pretty sharp ears for someone so afraid.

"Anna?" Elsa said to her sister shortly after she gasped at the sight of Anna simply being alive just as the rest of us had.

I knew how the snow queen must have felt. I could hardly believe it, myself. And yet, here she was, still alive. Anna was once again alive.

It was then that the two of them had hugged one another. Depending upon the situation, however, I guess that Elsa might have had reason enough to hug Anna more tightly than Anna had hugged her. I guess that just being relieved that she was still alive was more than enough reason for the snow queen to hold her sister tightly in her arms.

"Oh, Elsa!" Anna let out to her sister affectionately and breathlessly. That was when the two of them finally let themselves out of their embrace, having done what they needed to do.