I'm Not Crazy! I Promise!

I then turned to all of them, greeting them all as I walked by them. "Hey, guys," I said out to them. It had been so long since I had last visited them all, exactly how long, though? A year, tops? I still remembered everyone's favorite spot, however, and recognized everyone as I continued to greet them. "You are a sight for sore eyes," I told them. "Rocko's looking sharp as usual. Clay, whoa! I don't even recognize you, you lost so much weight," I continued to greet my troll family. They still remained folded into their rock forms, though. It was alright with me, they just needed a little bit more coaxing to come out into the open. They did not unfold into their real bodies for just anything or anyone, you know. 

That was right about when I could finally hear Olaf greeting one of them at the edge of the Valley of the Living Rock. "Hi, Sven's family. It's nice to meet you," he said to either Cliff or his wife, Bulda, the one who first said they should take me in. I was not exactly paying much attention to where he was. "I understand you're love experts. Oooh," he said like he was secretly hoping to compare his own supposed love expertise to theirs. 

That was just about when Anna tried to turn around. "Uh... OK. Well, I'm gonna go," she said. I think she was trying to leave. I guess now that I thought about it, I did look a little bit like I was a nutcase to her. 

I had to find a way to explain to her that I was not just talking to rocks. "No, no, no, no, Anna, wait!" I called after her in desperation for her to stay.