Chapter 31: They Know

Start from the beginning

"Fine but it is a good theory" Betty protests.

"It is kinda believable though" Abe nods only to get Charles and Cindy to nod as well.

"Fine, it kinda is!" Sally admits.

"Peter also stopped showing up to school the day after Spider-Man is kidnapped. Everyone kept pulling out the sick card and rumors but really, he was just fucking gone! Then they had the bright idea to say Peter got better and got kidnapped with Mj, Ned and Flash cause they knew they couldn't continue with the lie especially since they didn't know when they would find him!" Abe gasps, putting the pieces together.

"Fuck. Betty and I almost got robbed like how we told you and if Peter is Spider-Man than he got himself shot for us" Cindy goes wide eye.

"He fell in front of me on the sidewalk" Sally adds.

"He got a knife "graze" cause of me and Abe" Charles air quotes.

"Peter's a badass" Abe gapes.

"He also took down Tony's plane to stop the Vulture from taking the avengers things. Crashed it onto Coney Island and started that fire. He goes into burning buildings, robberies, gangs all the time! He even helped us when the elevator fell! Peters been under that damn suit for more than a year now!" Betty brings up.

"Should we confront him?" Sally wonders.

"Are you crazy? We can't unless we want our asses webbed up!" Charles shuts down.

"We won't let him know that we know. He'll be more panicked then he already is" Betty settles.

"I wanna go back to the idea where Peter is Tony Starks biological child now" Cindy winces.

"Those days are over. Now it's time to keep an eye on Peter when he's being Spider-Man. We can call ourselves the Peter Parker Protection Squad, PPPS for our new group chat name. No one let him know that we are on him or anything like that" Abe plans.

"PPPS it is. Oh and don't tell Mj, Ned or Flash though I think Mj will figure us out sooner or later if she hasn't already" Sally reminds them.

"God how did we not figure out sooner? We are so stupid" Cindy questions.

"I wonder what Flashs reaction was" Charles wonders.

           <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's Tuesday the eighteenth and Peter is bored. Him and Mj are sitting down in the library with the rest of their history class and it's just so boring.

"Mj, I'm bored" Peter complains to his girlfriend.

"Hey bored" Mj responds, not looking up from her sketch of Peter.

"I'm serious" Peter pouts.

"Not when you pout and complain like that you aren't" Mj retorts. "How's the two heaters?"

Peter splutters out random and incoherent words. Of course Mj knew he had the suit under his heating jacket and long sleeve shirt.

"It works" Peter finally gets out.

"We all know you have it under. You aren't being secretive with it" Mj claims.

"You got me" Peter sighs before his eyes go wide. "You know that dog Alanta I told you all about? Well, I helped another dog earlier and she got a bit jealous of the other dog. It was pretty funny. Ace was laughing his butt off while I kept telling Alanta I don't speak dog but I'm sorry."

Mj cracks a small smile.

"Alanta sure is something" Mj hums.

"Definitely is but too be fair, she just turned three on Sunday and loves people. She was really happy when I gave her that dog toy" Peter chuckles until he sees his screen light up making him groan in annoyance.