Traitor Licorice x Darkbrave AU

Requested by Raphael30090
3rd POV
"Shit, shit, shit!" Darkbrave swore, as the chaos around Earthbread ensued. He held his communication device on hand getting at a safe distance so that others wouldn't suspect him. He then tried to contact Dark Enchantress Cookie.

He couldn't believe it...Licorice mind-controlling Dark Choco? As if! Is that even part of Black Magic?! He contacts Dark Enchantress Cookie. "Mother?! What the hell is going on?! Mind-Controlling Dark Choco wasn't part of the plan!" Darkbrave yelled, he also wasn't informed of this so why the sudden change? "I am well aware...however, Licorice acted on his own accord, I was not aware of such a plan happening...and as such I am handling it without him knowing." Dark Enchantress Cookie informed, leaving Darkbrave confused, why in the world would she handle it in secret? "Is there something you're not telling me Mother? Why on earth do you want to keep this under wraps with him?" Darkbrave asked concerned...that concern grew to worry as Dark Enchantress looked to the side as if she knew something. "There is something I have been meaning to tell you..." she started, a shocking revelation that would change Darkbrave life for all of eternity...

She spilled everything...about Blood Moon Cookie and how she is her daughter, how the signs are similar to when she deceived both her and Red Velvet... "Please do not spite me and your brother for this...you must understand why I had to keep this from you." She informed with Darkbrave staring in confusion as he looked into the device. He was angry they kept this from him, but even as this shocking revelation was smacked at his face he decided to stay focused...that was not the time, he'll probably have a word with them later. "Fine...but we gotta stop this Witch once and for all, this will prove to be a thorn...maybe we should secretly join forces with the group...according to them, Dark Cacao isn't happy with his son being a sock puppet." Darkbrave informed as Dark Enchantress sighed. "I suppose it is necessary...I wasn't expecting we'd truce with them...but Blood Moon Cookie is not one to take lightly..." she spoke contemplating the decision. "Let's try to make a meeting place for a truce between us..."

"You're saying, THE DARK ENCHANTRESS COOKIE, once a truce with us?" Wizard says almost concerned. "That's what she said, she told me that Licorice was betraying her and that she needed our help!" Gingerbrave informed. "Are you sure we should trust that lady?! She literally stabbed us in the back!" Chili Pepper said, adding salt to her very spicey dough. "Unfortunately he is not wrong." Pomegranate spoke from behind Gingerbrave. "Pomegranate Cookie? What are you doing here?" Strawberry asks concerned. "I am here upon my Master's command...and as unfortunate as it is...she wants to make a truce...she believes that Licorice is planning something behind her back, as such she is willing to do anything to quell this...problem..." Pomegranate informed, seemingly equally unhappy about the truce. "Again, how can we trust you folk? You literally raided an entire village and did horrible things at two of the Ancient Kingdoms!" Wizard asks skeptical of this proposal. "Plus, this is Licorice Cookie we're talking about! What harm could he do?" He points out. "It is not about Licorice Cookie but who he sides with...Dark Enchantress Cookie's old nemesis, Blood Moon Cookie has returned from the seal she was trapped in..."

"And apparently your dear 'Ancient Hero' Dark Cacao Cookie knows her very well..."